Dusty Hoodbooger Lottery Winner Loses Out, y'all

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
why would she even stay in a state that's not marijuana friendly?

3 million to bail out some street dude :mjlol: "b-b-but black women dont like thugs" :dead:
So do we get to take the actions of one black male, and ascribe them to you all? Isn't that what you all constantly complain about? Also, :dead: at anyone on a fukking hip-hop forum (a genre where thugs rule) talking badly about thugs.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So do we get to take the actions of one black male, and ascribe them to you all? Isn't that what you all constantly complain about? Also, :dead: at anyone on a fukking hip-hop forum (a genre where thugs rule) talking badly about thugs.
so we can't talk about destructive culture because the foundation of this forum is hiphop? :mjlol: fukk outta here, a large chunk of us don't even listen to bullshyt rap anymore.

while trynna shame me, how about you speak on this single mother of 4 bailing out some convict?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
like she would be the only black woman to bond out some convict if they won the lottery :dead:
Are you saying the majority of black woman would? So I guess everybody outside of your mom is fukking with thugs? That's how you dudes like to frame it. If we not talking about the majority or chicks you would mess with in the first place fukks the problem? Just want to feel superior eh?

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Are you saying the majority of black woman would?

i'm saying most black women that love those type of men would certainly bond them out if they had the money.

and there is a lot of them, contrary to popular belief. there's very few convicts in prison that have no kids or hos waiting for them on the outside

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
so we can't talk about destructive culture because the foundation of this forum is hiphop? :mjlol: fukk outta here, a large chunk of us don't even listen to bullshyt rap anymore.

while trynna shame me, how about you speak on this single mother of 4 bailing out some convict?
What is there to say? This woman like most people from her background wasn't afforded good educational opportunities, and that is why she makes the choices that she does.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Women will always caoe for each other disgusting

What is there to say? This woman like most people from her background wasn't afforded good educational opportunities, and that is why she makes the choices that she does.

bcrusaderw

Banned
Supporter
Daps
i'm saying most black women that love those type of men would certainly bond them out if they had the money.

and there is a lot of them, contrary to popular belief. there's very few convicts in prison that have no kids or hos waiting for them on the outside
Considering that 33% of you will be jailed in your lifetime, and the fact that black women outnumber black men why wouldn't that be true?

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215

So basically your saying a no shyt comment? What woman that messed with any type of man wouldn't bail them out if they had the money? So if you somehow went to jail your non thug loving girl wouldn't bail you out because she doesn't love those type of men? There is a lot of,them but we really have proof or is it just what you see based on you living/mainly being around an area where that's more prevalent? Also all or most of,these convicts have "dimes" waiting for them and or have kids from the most top notch chicks? Sounds very unbelievable

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
nikka probably told her he could flip that bread....

"Post my bail. I'ma call Papi and see what's up with them thangs"

:steviej: