Easy Mo Bee Claims He Was 'Blackballed' For Confronting Diddy Over Production Credit

Daps
Reppin
Chi
Diddy a str8 hoe...

Nigha don't want his folks to eat.

If Biggy was still alive, he would have been beefing with him too.

Slimy azz Diddler.

That's why I don't give 50 flack for dissing him every chance he got.
Big would've been beefin' with him by 98-98 had he lived.

BIG would've realized he probably should've been worth 10x more than he was by 98-99

Last edited:

jensyao

Collector
Daps
Reppin
Schooling people takes forever; don't bother
half the time nowadays, reflecting back when pimp c was calling up radio stations every other week exposing gay rappers in atlanta if puff got scared if the stray accusations might lead to him and arranged something to 'silence' pimp c in LA like his 'loose' involvement with 2Pac's murder

there were dozens of phone interviews pimp c did, pretty much scrubbed from the internet, not just the ones that were super popular and only those got reposted and saved

Daps
Reppin
Chi
I bet...

Pac and Biggie would have squashed the beef too.

That ponk Diddy caused the division between those two.

I hope Diddy ends up in a cell with Suge where he would be Suge's slave.

That 'Pac x BIG combo album in 98/99 would've been heavenly

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I must be seeing things, but Easy said his name was on the record. It looks like he's taking issue with the fact that Puff and Chucky are credited, but also says it was Puff's idea to put LL, Busta, and Biggie on the remix.

And given the fact that he says Puff blackballed him, he still worked on songs years later. "I Love The Dough" from Life After Death is an Easy Mo Bee track.

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
I bet...

Pac and Biggie would have squashed the beef too.

That ponk Diddy caused the division between those two.

I hope Diddy ends up in a cell with Suge where he would be Suge's slave.
Yep.

They where actually real homies.

Imagine a Joint Pac/Big Collab album dissing Puff with features from Bad Boy/Death Row artists...

krazykid18

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I must be seeing things, but Easy said his name was on the record. It looks like he's taking issue with the fact that Puff and Chucky are credited, but also says it was Puff's idea to put LL, Busta, and Biggie on the remix.

And given the fact that he says Puff blackballed him, he still worked on songs years later. "I Love The Dough" from Life After Death is an Easy Mo Bee track.

Yeah he didn't want Puff name on it because he didn't make the beat but in actuality Puff actually did produce the record if he got the idea and did the verse and put the artist together and who knows what Chuck did but it was probably a touch up on the beat or something when Mo Bee was busy

but Puff rep will proceed himself so whatever story it is

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

that's an executive producer decision. Not producer of the track credit.

leftover from RTD sessions :unimpressed: (song was meh anyway)

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He ain't make the beat or put together the song. The idea is why he's executive producer.

He actually assisted in putting the song together in that it was his idea to put those artists on the song. Even still, an executive producer is still a producer. Rarely do you see "executive produced by" on a song. Therefore, what credit do you think executive producers are given on individual songs? They get production credits.