Easy Mo Bee Claims He Was 'Blackballed' For Confronting Diddy Over Production Credit

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
He actually assisted in putting the song together in that it was his idea to put those artists on the song. Even still, an executive producer is still a producer. Rarely do you see "executive produced by" on a song. Therefore, what credit do you think executive producers are given on individual songs? They get production credits.
He gets points off the whole album being exec producer tho.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
I'm guessing since he was blackballed, Puff spread stories about him being nuttier than a Snickers bar? Canceling meetings, standing by the door for minutes at a time and not saying anything, playing with the air conditioner for no apparent reason?

He could have worked with Dr. Dre if what he's saying is true, but Puff probably told Dre to stay away from him.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
i always thought it was crazy that he produced all there biggest hits early on and was completely forgotten by LAD

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I had Easy on my podcast a few summers back and he talked about it off air cuz of legalities. Even played some unheard biggie and Tupac tracks he has in the vault. Cool dude overall.
:merchant:

Breh :feedme:

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
half the time nowadays, reflecting back when pimp c was calling up radio stations every other week exposing gay rappers in atlanta if puff got scared if the stray accusations might lead to him and arranged something to 'silence' pimp c in LA like his 'loose' involvement with 2Pac's murder

there were dozens of phone interviews pimp c did, pretty much scrubbed from the internet, not just the ones that were super popular and only those got reposted and saved

I hope someone has a recording...

I wanna hear that interview where Pimp was dissing Ne-Yo

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
For a while I never really paid much attention when Pac said "Biggie basically ripped off MATW ". Till one day in the 2000s I had put together a Pac/Biggie mix on a blank CD. I listened to both back to back and I be damned if RTD has songs damn near with an identical feel of a lot of MATW. Easy had a particular sound around that time. So yeah Biggie/Puff definitely copied a lot of Pac's shyt. I do wish he'd stuck around and produced more, I think he would have been on Preemo's level in the late 90s and 2000s.