Eboni K .Williams Broke Up With Her Fiancé Because He Quarantined With His Kids

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
does he live with his kids normally? if not i think her issue wasn't that he quarantined with his kids, but that he quarantined with his baby momma.

Kinda awkward to be in relationship with someone if they living with someone they used to smash.

Last edited:

dj-method-x

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Were they (Eboni and her fiancé) living together before the quarantine? If not I don't see the big issue with spending time with your kids during that time. She was probably just looking for a reason to leave.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
does he live with his kids normally? if not i think her issue wasn't that he quarantined with his kids, but that he quarantined with his baby momma.

Kinda awkward to be in relationship with someone if they living with someone they used to smash.

Nobody said that tho in the whole clip, including Eboni

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Nobody said that tho in the whole clip, including Eboni
I know, but my assumption is that the kids aren't grown, or at least don't have their own homes. meaning they need an adult to stay with them. and i highly doubt she was encouraging him to abandon his kids to fend for themselves alone while he stays with her. So that leads me to assume that the kids live with their mother normally.
and he chose to stay with them instead of his own place with his fiance.