You proved my point without me even trying:skip:
Women love to sub nikkas on her
But when a breh comes for them
This is the reaction:skip:
You want to partake in a men’s forum
Yet don’t want to get the work when warranted :skip:
Make it make sense
No deflections/juelzing lil momma:skip:
False :mjlol: Too scared to confront your fellow men but you come for a woman. You sound like puzzy breh. Please quote any of my posts sneak dissing black men. I'll wait.

King Poetic

Can You Spot Me A 20?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
On The Pacific
I need both sides of the story

she’s a bad sister, but I guarantee she’s a headache

but :mjlol: these successful women continue to go after nikkas with kids and baby mama issues and then will have their mindset on all black men are not shyt

over 51% of black men don’t have kids, u can’t find one?

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Eboni is a beautiful woman. But that screenshot got her looking like a chipmunk. And she's 40. If she wants a family, she needs to stop fukking around. Engaged for 4 years? For what?

Maybe she should be with the breh who was engaged for 8 years. They may hit it off. :leon:

Phitz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I need both sides of the story

she’s a bad sister, but I guarantee she’s a headache

but :mjlol: these successful women continue to go after nikkas with kids and baby mama issues and then will have their mindset on all black men are not shyt

over 51% of black men don’t have kids, u can’t find one?

Bro, she's FORTY, not 23, a breh who wants a family not trying to reach 50 with no kids.

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Eboni is a beautiful woman. But that screenshot got her looking like a chipmunk. And she's 40. If she wants a family, she needs to stop fukking around. Engaged for 4 years? For what?

Maybe she should be with the breh who was engaged for 8 years. They may hit it off. :leon:
I doubt she will ever get married she has such a strong personality that I don't see it. Marriage isn't for everyone.

ThrobbingHood

Take from the b*tch, give to the whores.
Daps
She’s over 40, habitually single, and a lawyer. Probably a fukking headcase to deal with.
I said if I get to 40 and have no children/wife-long term girlfriend, then it’s me who is the problem. Looks truly aren’t everything.

I know so many single beautiful women in their 40s with no children. And it’s definitely not due to not having options.