Elliott Wilson Names His 'Mount Rushmore Of Hip Hop Media'

ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA

Return of the Khryst
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ℒℴѵℯJay ELECTUA
Look at me attention whoring knows no boundaries. Everyone wants that social media validation.
You felt upset at my statement, wow..OK Dear, I will sit down soon and listen to your one man, broke down, coffee drinking hippity hop podcast soon as I take a nice huge shyt and bathe in silky milk bubbly water in my tub!

Daps
Wouldn’t none of them admit that. The only ones who would agree with this are teenage white people
7XwEqei.png

That’s the buying public so that’s correct

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
You felt upset at my statement, wow..OK Dear, I will sit down soon and listen to your one man, broke down, coffee drinking hippity hop podcast soon as I take a nice huge shyt and bathe in silky milk bubbly water in my tub!
????

That's what you got from my statement? :dead:

Elliott just wants some attention and clicks to his site.

Crumple

All Star
Daps

Elliott Wilson has been a staple of Hip Hop culture for over 25 years and he’s just about seen it all while adapting to the ever-changing media landscape.

In a clip posted to Instagram on Thursday (December 28), Wilson revealed his selections for the “Mount Rushmore of Hip Hop Media,” excluding himself.

Hip Hop media Mount Rushmore modern day not including me, obviously, because I belong — Sway, Angie Martinez, Charlamagne Tha God and Joe Budden,” he stated.

Fans chimed in with their opinions in the comments, as some took issue with YN’s picks and mentioned the likes of Big Boy, Ebro, and N.O.R.E. among others.

“U can’t forget @therealnoreaga no interview comes close to a drink champs interview,” producer Scram Jones wrote.

Another commenter added: “ANGIE & SWAY earned their places, for decades… The Toss up is JOE.. Cause BIG BOY has be a staple for years, and some really great dissecting interviews, rather a Convo in Trendy topics.”

The former XXL Editor-in-Chief is no stranger to stirring the pot on social media with his peers in the Hip Hop community. Wilson recently clashed with both Drakeand Nicki Minaj.

The latter took place earlier in December when he appeared to take a shot at Nickiwhen he posted a photo of the rapper twerking during her appearance on Kai Cenat’s Twitch livestream and captioned it: “Hip Hop journalism.”

Cool. I disagree with him.

It's Sway, Big Boi, Angie, Naurduar.

There really isn't many quality rap journalists to choose from.

The best was Kevin Powell who interviewed Tupac in Jail. Who Pac wanted to work with.

Charlemagne can never, ever be a great journalist. Ever.

He disrespected Master P, Onyx, made Lil Mama cry, disrespected Beanie.

Ebro also can't be great because he disrespected Buckshot to his face. You do that it's over.
Buckshot can't be disrespected, ever.