Elon Musk : Amazon should be broken up

CopiousX

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
he reminds me so much of Jay Gould. Its not even funny.

Jay Gould was the 19th century version Rockefeller. Creh played like he cared about the common man in the 1870s, and even advocated that guys like Vanderbilt and the Western Union monopoly were greedy selfishb*stards, and their companies should be broken up for the people.

After the monopolies were broken up, what did the Jay Gould do? :usure:That creh came back and bought out all the pieces of the companies that broke up. Then he himself became a monopoly bigger than Rockefeller. :hhh:

I see Elon Musk pulling the same sht and just taking the bits of Amazon, adding them to the Boring company/Tesla and becoming a king
Musk-3-203x300.png

SupremexKing

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC/DOHA
Amazon functionally is a monopoly, but rather than a monopoly of a specific industry, they're a general retail monopoly. I'm not read up on the trust/monopoly laws at all but I agree with the sentiment.

people claim to be fans of free market trade and innovation through competition but then support large corporations like amazon literally pushing mom and pops and even their competitors out the game.

Americans lack of political aptitude or consistency is always interesting.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
yes but the short of it is people should stop buying on there en mass.

we have to start affecting change with out pocket books. a lot of passive activism goes on.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Bezos been saying slick shyt for years

he is scum but what can you do can’t stop the hustle

Freedman

Choppers For Karate Nggas
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I welcome the rule of Lord Bezos :blessed:

By the time many of us are :flabbynsick: We are going to be in Amazon Nursing homes, theres going to be Amazon hospitals,apartments ,colleges , restaurants, you name it