Embarrasses Himself in a 'Vette Z06

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
Lmao damn breh tried to flex in the Zo6 and it went all bad...just shows you when you flex people cheer but celebrate even more when you fall off or fukk up..see how they was laughing at him saying what a shame and I hope he got insurance but they were all just moments ago encouraging him to flex lol

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
How you hit a tree going straight though
He was going real fast when he started losing control. You could see the little flinch before he passed the T-intersection. He over-corrected and went into the palm tree.

The thing with driving at high speeds is that your corrections have to be small. Oh well, hind-sight is 20/20. :russ:

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
The weirdo lot attendant at my dealership STAY talking about this shyt. He was there when it happened and dude always brings it up whenever we happen to cross paths during the day. Mind you I don't even talk to dude like that but he will carry one-sided conversations in passing for weeks. Just this morning he was telling me this shyt was on YouTube. fukkin weirdo :pachaha:

"Hear about the guy who crashed his vette at the car show in tuscon!?:gladbron:"

"Naw":beli:

"Yeah ran it right into a tree blah blah blah blah blah...you think they'll let him come back!?:krs:"

"I don't know fam... Guess we'll see:heh:"

*2 weeks pass*

"Ya hear they banned that guy from the car show? :damn:said he can't come back. You think he's gonna try to come back again?:lupe:"

" I don't know man, prolly not after that shyt":upsetfavre:

"Blah blah blah better not try to come back they're gonna kick him out again & arrest him":skip:

*another 2 weeks pass*

"Hey you see the video of that corvette crash!? It's on YouTube now:gladbron:"

"Yeah I saw it:francis:"

"Crazy huh!? Only came out with a broken wrist. Says his dad went out and bought him another one, crazy innit? :gladbron:Think he'll crash it again?:ld:"

nikka got a farmers tan on his forehead from wearing his Honda hat all day that shyt be more interesting than his extra excited ass conversations in passing talking about shyt that happened weeks ago that I don't even care about :bryan: