Embarrasses Himself in a 'Vette Z06

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
nikka got a farmers tan on his forehead from wearing his Honda hat all day that shyt
That shyt put a smile on my face:smile:,,,Does buddy even drive a hot Honda? :pachaha:And that boy's pops must have some paper

DaSk8D00D

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
That shyt put a smile on my face:smile:,,,Does buddy even drive a hot Honda? :pachaha:And that boy's pops must have some paper

Naw we work for a Honda dealer but this fool STAYS talking about his old ass Crown Vic. You'd think that shyt was a brand new civic Si the way he be talking about tuning it. Dude is a trip:russ:

JordanWearinThe45

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The weirdo lot attendant at my dealership STAY talking about this shyt. He was there when it happened and dude always brings it up whenever we happen to cross paths during the day. Mind you I don't even talk to dude like that but he will carry one-sided conversations in passing for weeks. Just this morning he was telling me this shyt was on YouTube. fukkin weirdo :pachaha:

"Hear about the guy who crashed his vette at the car show in tuscon!?:gladbron:"

"Naw":beli:

"Yeah ran it right into a tree blah blah blah blah blah...you think they'll let him come back!?:krs:"

"I don't know fam... Guess we'll see:heh:"

*2 weeks pass*

"Ya hear they banned that guy from the car show? :damn:said he can't come back. You think he's gonna try to come back again?:lupe:"

" I don't know man, prolly not after that shyt":upsetfavre:

"Blah blah blah better not try to come back they're gonna kick him out again & arrest him":skip:

*another 2 weeks pass*

"Hey you see the video of that corvette crash!? It's on YouTube now:gladbron:"

"Yeah I saw it:francis:"

"Crazy huh!? Only came out with a broken wrist. Says his dad went out and bought him another one, crazy innit? :gladbron:Think he'll crash it again?:ld:"

nikka got a farmers tan on his forehead from wearing his Honda hat all day that shyt be more interesting than his extra excited ass conversations in passing talking about shyt that happened weeks ago that I don't even care about :bryan:
Lmaoooooooooooo

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
133.gif

These cars deserve better breed of drivers man... :mjcry:

EndDomination

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Damn that sucks. I never understood why people clap and cheer, when someone crashes.
Its entertaining.
Its like going to a NASCAR race. You're not going to see the people race around the track, you're going to see some cars crash and someone hop out of the car on fire.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
If you wanna race, you missed out on being in NASCAR so chill the fukk out.

People kill me with all that race shyt and ego on the road when they got any type of race car.

I be looking like, go head and die for nuffin.

Art Barr

Ain't nobody watching your private movie spoof of bullet, breh.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
I spun out on the highway once in my 63. Landed going the oppposife way.

Thank god it was 2am and no one was on the road.