Eminem has been trying to tell us he's gay for YEARS

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
I think it's time we admit it and accept that Eminem is the biggest openly gay rapper the culture has ever seen. All the countless songs about hating women and killing them. The hardest diss record he ever made was aimed at Mariah. We never hear about him dating or being connected to any woman. The over the top gay jokes. Ken kaniff... I mean it's obvious as day.

tumblr_ljtxvwZ0y21qzj0eb.png

drag.jpg

ac3a9b4997fc90445c57e6651fa4a796.jpg

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He might be but I don’t spend time thinking about Eminem and his sexuality’s or any rappers. I still fukk with frank ocean if the song ain’t about sucking dikk. I think this thread is more about you Exposing your own sexuality than it is Ems. Coz most nikkas don’t care. When you moving to Sam Francisco breh?

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
He might be but I don’t spend time thinking about Eminem and his sexuality’s or any rappers. I still fukk with frank ocean if the song ain’t about sucking dikk. I think this thread is more about you Exposing your own sexuality than it is Ems. Coz most nikkas don’t care. When you moving to Sam Francisco breh?

Was waiting on the spin from a Stan :comeon:

The man just came out with ANOTHER gay ass song and says he's gay at the end but this is about me ? :gucci: