Eminem has been trying to tell us he's gay for YEARS

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
He might be but I don’t spend time thinking about Eminem and his sexuality’s or any rappers. I still fukk with frank ocean if the song ain’t about sucking dikk. I think this thread is more about you Exposing your own sexuality than it is Ems. Coz most nikkas don’t care. When you moving to Sam Francisco breh?

Homie setting your gaydar off, huh? :sas2:

I told folks on sigh that he is homo. I've seen him with some fellas in a private gents party..with fellas. And few I personally know.

Lol at this thread.

Eminem also killed his wife, and Dr Dre's dead, locked in his basement. The evidence is all there.

:ohhh::mjlol:

Phantom Dreamer

All Star
Daps
I think Redman has too.

:gucci:

say wha??:damn:

hell no. receipts.

I could see it with the cac tho:snoop:

been a fan of his music for years, never thought to think about it but...

he could be hiding in plain sight and has given numerous clues :upsetfavre:

if he is gay, he's outta my top 5 :camby:

and I fucced with him despite the weak albums and him being a cac :scusthov:

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
:gucci:

say wha??:damn:

hell no. receipts.

I could see it with the cac tho:snoop:

been a fan of his music for years, never thought to think about it but...

he could be hiding in plain sight and has given numerous clues :upsetfavre:

if he is gay, he's outta my top 5 :camby:

and I fucced with him despite the weak albums and him being a cac :scusthov:

Play soopamn luva part 1. and he's had mad rumors and other weird gay type lyrics. EPMD have the whole Jane saga. Lotta tranny rap going on here.

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
Do you know what felch means? (yeah), well then tell me
Would you rather get felched or do the felching?
fukk him in the ass, suck the cum out while you're belching
Burp, belch, then go back for a second helping

Can you dig what I'm sayin' man, can you smell me?
I want you to feel me like my step father felt me (oohh)

Phantom Dreamer

All Star
Daps
Play soopamn luva part 1. and he's had mad rumors and other weird gay type lyrics. EPMD have the whole Jane saga. Lotta tranny rap going on here.

i hadn't heard this in years. Younger me thought he was telling a funny, tongue in cheek :dame: story

Older me....still agrees to an extent. Tho I now realize you gotta have a slightly perverse mindset to even think of some shyt like that :usure:
and that if you read between the lines, people WILL tell you who they are :francis:

gonna have to revisit Reggie's catalog...say this shyt ain't so :why:

Axum Ezana

Driving in the fast lane
Daps
I thought dude was probably bisexual, or maybe asexual, he definitely has some complexes about women. But most of these dudes that go super hard (nh) against gay people have something about themselves they don't want to admit.

I wouldn't put most. cause if some people had there way they would kill gays/lesbians off this earth but yes some men/women do be hiding something when they go extra extra with the dislike.

shyt you even had flamboyant dudes like prince who said he didn't believe in gay marriage. but most people wouldn't believe prince is straight at all.

Marzupial

Banned
Daps
I love him and meth as rappers but they friendship was always a bit sus to me

If course I hope iam wrong

Edub

Veteran
Daps

i hadn't heard this in years. Younger me thought he was telling a funny, tongue in cheek :dame: story

Older me....still agrees to an extent. Tho I now realize you gotta have a slightly perverse mindset to even think of some shyt like that :usure:
and that if you read between the lines, people WILL tell you who they are :francis:

gonna have to revisit Reggie's catalog...say this shyt ain't so :why:

Never really got into the supa man luva shyt......but I bumped them all and never analyzed the lyrics. I think he was telling a wild joke........but it definitely wasn't needed......therefore:dame::dame:

Phantom Dreamer

All Star
Daps
Never really got into the supa man luva shyt......but I bumped them all and never analyzed the lyrics. I think he was telling a wild joke........but it definitely wasn't needed......therefore:dame::dame:

and then he didn't even kill the fakkit in disgust like Eazy E did

he just kinda vamped out like...peace :mjpls:

i really hope Redman isn't gay though :wtf: