All Star
Daps
MarshallMathers_original.gif

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
i think dude is just socially awkward post drug problem.

even his live performances are awkward now.

pretty much...he doesn't like being around anyone other than his friends/family. he gotta trust you to be normal with you. his way around it right now sorta is to be a fool...

but i'll let the "he's so corny" crew he run wild.

MikeBrownsJob

Seattle fan since 2013 *deal with it slime*
Daps
Reppin
Seattle We Run You Nyggas Ask Russel Wilson
pretty much...he doesn't like being around anyone other than his friends/family. he gotta trust you to be normal with you.

but i'll let the "he's so corny" crew he run wild.

:umad: I don't like being around large crowds either. I actually am prescribed medication for my anxiety. I still don't stare blankly into space with half smiles when people ask me a question. For knowing so much about his personal life you sure can't tell when he is being a troll.

Omerta

All Star
Daps
Reppin
OZ via El Barrio
:umad: I don't like being around large crowds either. I actually am prescribed medication for my anxiety. I still don't stare blankly into space with half smiles when people ask me a question. For knowing so much about his personal life you sure can't tell when he is being a troll.

your medication def ain't working if you spending all your life pretending to be women on internet forums.

sad fukk.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
oh shyt, he really went blonde again :ohhh:

is he gonna stop yelling now too? :ld:

-DMP-
From the commercials ESPN showing for that new single it doesn't sound like. He yelling louder than Meek Mill and sounds more feminine.