ESPN - "SmackDown Live reinforce U.S. Title is more important than WWE Championship"

SalamiAttack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Ancient City of Brooklyn
Title is only as good as the guy holding it fellas......given who the current US and WWE champs are.....Id say the focus is where it should be....Sorry Jinder...but that new car smell done wore off breh....impress me:francis:

Get thrown off the Punjabi Prison for some cheap pop, brehs

:sadcam:

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
Randy Orton is such a fukking failure as a wrestling "star" :mjlol:

I don't think there's ever been a non factor like him have such a long run on top. It's been 12 years of pure "meh" from him as a maineventer :dead:

I think the only time I wanted to see him in a big profile match was against Brock and that turned out to be a damn squash :heh:

Last edited:

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
To be honest

It's been like that since the day Randy Orton won the title. Probably why they took the risk on Jinder because they were already elevating the US Title's importance on the show.

When Orton is finally out the picture and lets say a Cena or a Nakamura or an AJ takes his place then we'll see a return to prominence for the WWE Championship.

Conscious Pilot

Do Better.
Daps
Reppin
Beaches and Palm Trees
Jinderveli is getting better with his promos and matches but just missing that nuclear heat.

The initial pop he gets is barely over CDQ, its only when he starts doing his anti american/race baiting promos that he gets that real heat.

I like him as champ and want him to hold it at least until Summerslam but they need to to tweak his character some , breh is 100% serious i understand look at him :dame: but him and Singh Bros should have a funny backstage segment or two, just to flesh him out some.

SalamiAttack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Ancient City of Brooklyn
Randy Orton is such a fukking failure as a wrestling "star" :mjlol:

I don't think there's ever been a non factor like him have such a long run on top. It's been 12 years of pure "meh" from him as a maineventer :dead:

I think the only time I wanted to see him in a big profile match was against Brock and that turned out to be a damn squash :heh:

tumblr_onqd7jOZif1r7dh6wo1_400.gif

RammerJammer

#RollTide #TSC #RiseUp #BullsNation #RIPKobe
Daps
Reppin
Montgomery, Alabama
I'm sure 99% of wrestling fans are waiting for this feud to be over, what the hell was WWE thinking? I know WWE has done the patriot angle to death but if the itch is that bad to do one, why have Orton be that patriot? This dude is a racist, got kicked out of the marines, and has done and said some evil shyt in and out of kayfabe.

Plus, as @mrken12 noted, Jinder has only main evented SmackDown as champion once, not a good look.

Last edited: