EU parliament passes resolution calling for reparations for crimes against Africa during colonialism

Daps
Reppin
WestMidWest
Unfortunately we know the EU will do as little as possible to correct their wrong
With this news, I also hope a reset is made to shift the convo back to the original shared/individual goals between ADOS and Africans on here
They do. If you attended the most basic Pan Africanist lectures/meetings prior to the current woke renaissance...when the topic of reparations was discussed, I never heard about seeking reparations from a single country/entity to pay all Black folks.

It was about strategically targeting the perpetrators that owed various members of the diaspora...with pooled resources/support and each member having a target for reparation, this would improve chances for success

When the topic was about how to recruit more Black folks into the movement, the discussions would detail the cultural differences, blissful ignorance, and selfishness to find a solution that will bridge the gap for the like minded and not waste energy for the lost/selfish

So I don't understand how ADOS, HYON, and checking disrespect has now become synonymous when each concept co-existed prior to the current climate
like with any movement/activism/missionary/protest not everyone is in it for the same end goals, despite the often clearly established goal set by precursors. Sadly the same has to be said about reparations for ADOS