Evander Holyfield says Bowe and Tyson were afraid of Lennox Lewis

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
@patscorpio you disagree with any of my sentiments, if so respectfully disagree state your opinions and I'll be civil while schooling you

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
nikka this thread has been drawn out far enough, Bowe ducked Lewis, and so did a Prime Tyson who got worked in sparring by Young Lewis fought, tyson had matches where King could pull the strings in the background

Like I said Tyson was overrated as fukk in only fought one person of substance in his prime a past prime Holmes and maybe spinks, he didnt even want to fight a passed it Foreman

Evan fields one of my favs gets zero respect from me whatsoever, not worth a complete sentence, he speaks truth on this subject.................

Bowe another overrated fighter, had a few wars with Evans and Golata, but I cant give him the props he deserve after displaying some of the most bytchmade displays in boxing history, how is some people actually defending a man that threw his title in the trash on national tv, saying he wont fight lennox.

Niggs need to miss me with this prime Tyson mess, Lets not pretend that Lewis wasnt heavier and past his best days also when he mopped the floor with Tyson......

Haters gotta hate Lewis though like May is getting slighted, aside from Foreman LL clearly has shown he was the GOAT heavy, but constantly gets slighted for what and to think a Flabby version nearly ended the career of the most dominant heavy of the next generation, and possible one of the most dominant heavies of all time

Tyson I do..can't call a cat who unified the heavyweight titles and had a reputable title reign that people still talk about to this day overrated...post prison he fell apart but still managed to scare frank and seldon out of their belts before losing to holyfield lol..Tyson is still a physical marvel for a nikka of his height and size
Evander Holyfield > Lennox Lewis in every aspect of his pro career...Holyfield is the heavyweight of the 90s..Holyfield is on a very short list of fighters that I'll support blindly..even through all his roiding accusations :troll: lol
I agree with you on Bowe..he was talented just like to eat and not train hard...he paid for the price for it in the end
Lewis never liked but I found him entertaining enough in his early days...after Steward "fixed" him I hate watching his fights more and more...he showed more skills and patience but gotdamn...big ass nikka like him fighting lackaidasical and without fire..looking like he was bored most of the time...shyt used to drive me crazy...i def hit the :umad: in my dorm room when I watched Rahman knock him cold because of that shyt :lolbron:..he is underrated though but because of his contemporaries being Tyson and Holyfield and him not being American he'll never get the props he deserves

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Tyson I do..can't call a cat who unified the heavyweight titles and had a reputable title reign that people still talk about to this day overrated...post prison he fell apart but still managed to scare frank and seldon out of their belts before losing to holyfield lol..Tyson is still a physical marvel for a nikka of his height and size
Evander Holyfield > Lennox Lewis in every aspect of his pro career...Holyfield is the heavyweight of the 90s..Holyfield is on a very short list of fighters that I'll support blindly..even through all his roiding accusations :troll: lol
I agree with you on Bowe..he was talented just like to eat and not train hard...he paid for the price for it in the end
Lewis never liked but I found him entertaining enough in his early days...after Steward "fixed" him I hate watching his fights more and more...he showed more skills and patience but gotdamn...big ass nikka like him fighting lackaidasical and without fire..looking like he was bored most of the time...shyt used to drive me crazy...i def hit the :umad: in my dorm room when I watched Rahman knock him cold because of that shyt :lolbron:..he is underrated though but because of his contemporaries being Tyson and Holyfield and him not being American he'll never get the props he deserves
Funny you mention the Rahman fight although a hard down Lewis fan I was hard down hater by the time that fight came around, and I was the only one on the block rooting for Rahman. :ahh: the good ole days when the whole block used to go to my nikka Mr. Delgado house to watch all the ppvs. Delgado a mexican dont even know who Canelo is, exactly whats wrong with boxing and manufactured champs:to:

I love Holy too but the roids accusations killed it for me, roided Holyfield probably ruined Foreman chance at being the GOAT heavyweight, with how he struggled in that match, irks me thinking about it:mindblown:

Co-sign mostly though:manny:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Funny you mention the Rahman fight although a hard down Lewis fan I was hard down hater by the time that fight came around, and I was the only one on the block rooting for Rahman. :ahh: the good ole days when the whole block used to go to my nikka Mr. Delgado house to watch all the ppvs. Delgado a mexican dont even know who Canelo is, exactly whats wrong with boxing and manufactured champs:to:

I love Holy too but the roids accusations killed it for me, roided Holyfield probably ruined Foreman chance at being the GOAT heavyweight, with how he struggled in that match, irks me thinking about it:mindblown:

Co-sign mostly though:manny:

I used to actively root for Lewis to get knocked out...when Briggs had that nikka in trouble in the first couple of rounds I was like :gladbron:..then Lewis woke his monkey ass up and just had to ruin my night to stop him :upsetfavre:..I think also what killed PPV boxing watching that's not talked about was the fact the hot boxes were made obsolete by digital cable by the mid 00's....nikkas weren't as eager to ante up for boxing PPV's

but I don't think bowe and tyson were scared of lewis but it was simply a case of boxing politics and bullshyt

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
I used to actively root for Lewis to get knocked out...when Briggs had that nikka in trouble in the first couple of rounds I was like :gladbron:..then Lewis woke his monkey ass up and just had to ruin my night to stop him :upsetfavre:..I think also what killed PPV boxing watching that's not talked about was the fact the hot boxes were made obsolete by digital cable by the mid 00's....nikkas weren't as eager to ante up for boxing PPV's

but I don't think bowe and tyson were scared of lewis but it was simply a case of boxing politics and bullshyt
Streams closed the lid, Im seriously condiering a trying watch a stream for the one, stupid shyt always happen when I order ppv, members the Bradley Manny fight, Floyd Ortiz, Roy Tarver 2(bytch ass Directtv aint want to give a refund it rained and I missed the whole damn fight)

Edit: Briggs is a fighter I could never stand one of the worst displays in boxing happened when they robbed Foreman, to shun him away from the sport, Foreman beat his ass from pillar to post. shyt made my pops stop watching boxing...........................

@patscorpio How do you gauge 90's Foreman, compared Holyfield, Tyson and Lewis people seem to try to slight that version of Foreman he was the Lineal champ when he was robbed vs briggs

Last edited:

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
nikka this thread has been drawn out far enough, Bowe ducked Lewis, and so did a Prime Tyson who got worked in sparring by Young Lewis fought, tyson had matches where King could pull the strings in the background

Like I said Tyson was overrated as fukk in only fought one person of substance in his prime a past prime Holmes and maybe spinks, he didnt even want to fight a passed it Foreman

Evan fields one of my favs gets zero respect from me whatsoever, not worth a complete sentence, he speaks truth on this subject.................

Bowe another overrated fighter, had a few wars with Evans and Golata, but I cant give him the props he deserve after displaying some of the most bytchmade displays in boxing history, how is some people actually defending a man that threw his title in the trash on national tv, saying he wont fight lennox.

Niggs need to miss me with this prime Tyson mess, Lets not pretend that Lewis wasnt heavier and past his best days also when he mopped the floor with Tyson......

Haters gotta hate Lewis though like May is getting slighted, aside from Foreman LL clearly has shown he was the GOAT heavy, but constantly gets slighted for what and to think a Flabby version nearly ended the career of the most dominant heavy of the next generation, and possible one of the most dominant heavies of all time
this is true.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Streams closed the lid, Im seriously condiering a trying watch a stream for the one, stupid shyt always happen when I order ppv, members the Bradley Manny fight, Floyd Ortiz, Roy Tarver 2(bytch ass Directtv aint want to give a refund it rained and I missed the whole damn fight)

Edit: Briggs is a fighter I could never stand one of the worst displays in boxing happened when they robbed Foreman, to shun him away from the sport, Foreman beat his ass from pillar to post. shyt made my pops stop watching boxing...........................

@patscorpio How do you gauge 90's Foreman, compared Holyfield, Tyson and Lewis people seem to try to slight that version of Foreman he was the Lineal champ when he was robbed vs briggs
lol youre better off going to the theaters to watch that ppv

what foreman did in his second career def has to be put him in the top tier of heavies yes...he was competitive and a smarter fighter....no one could put him down and out....he was legit as any other 90s heavy but foreman after he won the belts again didn't want to play ball anymore...he didn't want to face anybody that was a threat (lewis, holyfield, mercer)...which is why the wba title got vacated when he refused to fight his mandatory..dude then gave an unranked light hitting schultz a shot he didnt deserve...for all intents and purposes was given a gift in that fight then when ordered to rematch schultz he vacated the ibf belt instead....he got another gift against savarese and had an awful fight with grimsley...enter briggs who had a fanbase and a look...i was like :bryan: at foreman getting jobbed like that..politics as usual :manny:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
lol youre better off going to the theaters to watch that ppv

what foreman did in his second career def has to be put him in the top tier of heavies yes...he was competitive and a smarter fighter....no one could put him down and out....he was legit as any other 90s heavy but foreman after he won the belts again didn't want to play ball anymore...he didn't want to face anybody that was a threat (lewis, holyfield, mercer)...which is why the wba title got vacated when he refused to fight his mandatory..dude then gave an unranked light hitting schultz a shot he didnt deserve...for all intents and purposes was given a gift in that fight then when ordered to rematch schultz he vacated the ibf belt instead....he got another gift against savarese and had an awful fight with grimsley...enter briggs who had a fanbase and a look...i was like :bryan: at foreman getting jobbed like that..politics as usual :manny:
Why was Foreman not allowed to milk his titles, he was coming off of almost a year layoff, to fight a one loss fighter, was he not worth a tune up or 2, shyt is no different than Holy fighting czyz and shyt. The boxing world had it out for Foreman for whatever reason

Truth be told it can be argued that Foreman was the best heavy of the 90's, LL aint enter his prime til the 2000's, I never heard one legit argument to why Foreman shouldnt get that praise Tyson was non existent, then he did knock off the most skilled heavy in Moore, and went life and death with a roided Holyfield,

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why was Foreman not allowed to milk his titles, he was coming off of almost a year layoff, to fight a one loss fighter, was he not worth a tune up or 2, shyt is no different than Holy fighting czyz and shyt. The boxing world had it out for Foreman for whatever reason

Truth be told it can be argued that Foreman was the best heavy of the 90's, LL aint enter his prime til the 2000's, I never heard one legit argument to why Foreman shouldnt get that praise Tyson was non existent, then he did knock off the most skilled heavy in Moore, and went life and death with a roided Holyfield,

but foreman was also soundly outboxed by tommy Morrison and went life and death with alex stewart....stewart was the punching bag for top heavies yet he beat the everloving shyt outta George..those weren't a good look

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Foreman spent the majority of his 2nd career getting beat up or beating up nobodies, his whole motivation was to come back and cash in on a tyson match cause he was broke, he was fat and slow, the only thing he had goin for him was he could take a punch.

and again how could tyson be overrated? he was fighting everyone that there was to fight, he cleaned out the division and was the last unified champion. which is more than lewis did, who also trashed his belts instead of fighting Ruiz,bryd,etc guess he was scared of them huh?

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Foreman spent the majority of his 2nd career getting beat up or beating up nobodies, his whole motivation was to come back and cash in on a tyson match cause he was broke, he was fat and slow, the only thing he had goin for him was he could take a punch.

and again how could tyson be overrated? he was fighting everyone that there was to fight, he cleaned out the division and was the last unified champion. which is more than lewis did, who also trashed his belts instead of fighting Ruiz,bryd,etc guess he was scared of them huh?
No point seriously, how many legit l's did Foreman take in his comeback, only one Holyfield was roiding, and he was robbed vs Briggs, so what a legit heavy in Morrison whipped his ass, Morrision would be one of the goat if he fought in this era, so what he took a couple of ass whippings then stormed back. I dont see Tyson stan boys talking about how Douglass got in his ass and Botha was giving that nikka the work

Please explain to what was so good about Tyson in the 90's who the fukk did he beat and how many l's he took, i'll wait................:stopitslime:

Last edited:

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
No point seriously, how many legit l's did Foreman take in his comeback, only one Holyfield was roiding, and he was robbed vs Briggs, so what a legit heavy in Morrison whipped his ass, Morrision would be one of the goat if he fought in this era, so what he took a couple of ass whippings then stormed back. I dont see Tyson stan boys talking about how Douglass got in his ass and Botha was giving that nikka the work

Please explain to what was so good about Tyson in the 90's who the fukk did he beat and how many l's he took, i'll wait................:stopitslime:

Tyson did ruin a prime Razor Ruddock, you cant say Mike didn't have heart either because because he took razor's best shyt and wasn't phased, an angry/focused Mike Tyson is a different ball game...post prison Tyson was on meds most of the time...also if Morrison was able to wash 90's Foreman I don't see why Mike couldn't either.:manny:

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Tyson did ruin a prime Razor Ruddock, you cant say Mike didn't have heart either because because he took razor's best shyt and wasn't phased, an angry/focused Mike Tyson is a different ball game...post prison Tyson was on meds most of the time...also if Morrison was able to wash 90's Foreman I don't see why Mike couldn't either.:manny:
Ruddock got his ass whipped by Morrision, be consistent nikkas:birdman:

Edit: Ruddock wasnt that good breh he like Tyson over inflated his record in the 80's feasting on bum after bum, like Tyson when them measuring stick fights came along, he got his ass whipped. If Bum ass Douglass ko'ed Mike you dont think the hardest hitter all time couldnt shake him up and knock him off his game, Tyson want gonna ko no Foreman neither, GOAT chin, there is a reason Tyson blantantly ducked Foreman

Last edited:

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ruddock got his ass whipped by Morrision, be consistent nikkas:birdman:

Edit: Ruddock wasnt that good breh he like Tyson over inflated his record in the 80's feasting on bum after bum, like Tyson when them measuring stick fights came along, he got his ass whipped. If Bum ass Douglass ko'ed Mike you dont think the hardest hitter all time couldnt shake him up and knock him off his game, Tyson want gonna ko no Foreman neither, GOAT chin, there is a reason Tyson blantantly ducked Foreman

How did tyson duck foreman? at what point was foreman ever in ANY position to challenge tyson? while foreman was putting on circus matches against fat truck drivers tyson was the heavyweight champion or on his way to trying to recapture the title, be real, tyson wouldve laid his ass out, alot of heavys had good chins til tyson cracked them, foreman never looked dominant save one fight in his comeback, the rest he was getting beat up, check what alex stewart did to his face.

oh yeah and i have said tyson post prison was washed but he still mananged to reclaim 2 out of the 3 titles, face it he was more dominant in his reign that foreman and lewis ever were prime or not