Ever Been Curved By A Fat Or Ugly Chick Before?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I can't tell,because if you did you would not be getting curved by an so called "ugly chick with no sex appeal". She obviously thought you were ugly.Just like how you thought she was ugly
I never said she was ugly :mjlol:not cute does not mean ugly lol. Is every dude you don't find cute ugly?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
true a 1 to someone cld be a 8 to another and vice versa. i think personality can affect attractiveness as well. I seen you so i find it hard to believe in your case beloved.
That almost never happens taking the person's character or personality out of the equation.

Daps
Lol. Why are you assuming that that's my character? I have never had sex with a woman I wasn't in a relationship with. Despite the many offers I've had since my mid teens from older women who were taken for, I never went there. I've been friend zoned several times for not getting sexual early on with women.

Because you basically said that shyt in your OP without saying it. You tried to get an "ugly girls" number she was not having it, and you are upset about the fact that could that you are full of shyt a mile away,and wanted no parts of your fukkery.Not every woman will be attracted to you. Stop thinking you are GOD's gift to women, because are not. You should realized that when a woman who you consider ugly(you said this shyt in the thread title,genius) was not trying to give you her digits.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Because you basically said that shyt in your OP without saying it. You tried to get an "ugly girls" number she was not having it, and you are upset about the fact that could that you are full of shyt a mile away,and wanted no parts of your fukkery.Not every woman will be attracted to you. Stop thinking you are GOD's gift to women, because are not. You should realized that when a woman who you consider ugly(you said this shyt in the thread title,genius) was not trying to give you her digits.
:skip:The only person here upset appears to be you. You are projecting and assuming things about me. This happened almost a year ago and it never made me upset. I've approached women before got their numbers and no reply. No animosity towards them whatsoever, I don't understand why they would give me their number just to not respond but that's another topic for another day. I don't know these women personally, have no attachment to them so it doesn't really bother me. And she gave me her number, just never responded. If I thought that all women wanted me then I would go out of my way to get the attention of those that gave me none like many attractive women do. I don't.

Daps
:skip:The only person here upset appears to be you. You are projecting and assuming things about me. This happened almost a year ago and it never made me upset. I've approached women before got their numbers and no reply. No animosity towards them whatsoever, I don't understand why they would give me their number just to not respond but that's another topic for another day. I don't know these women personally, have no attachment to them so it doesn't really bother me. And she gave me her number, just never responded. If I thought that all women wanted me then I would go out of my way to get the attention of those that gave me none like many attractive women do. I don't.

I will admit your post made me salty, which why I responded the way I did. I don't like for women to used by people. Especially pig headed men who think he's GOD gift women like yourself.You thought you was doing her a good charitable act by trying to talk to her, and make her think that you actually wanted her. But you got upset when she did not entertain your bullshyt.Hence why, you made this stupid thread about an "ugly chick" curving you.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I will admit your post made me salty, which why I responded the way I did. I don't like for women to used by people. Especially pig headed men who think he's GOD gift women like yourself.You thought you was doing her a good charitable act by trying to talk to her, and make her think that you actually wanted her. But you got upset when she did not entertain your bullshyt.Hence why, you made this stupid thread about an "ugly chick" curving you.
Please tell me how I was using the young lady? You are saying things that are completely untrue. I do not use women for attention, sex, favors or anything of the sort. I however have come across women who have tried to use me for those things. I approached her for several reasons. To practice approaching women, she was the only women around that I found attractive enough for me to want to approach, and because I hadn't approached anyone yet that day. Now did I use her to practice approaching? In a way yes, but I was willing to get to know her and see where it could go. I have never approached women to trick them into thinking I was interested when in reality I'm not. Where did you even get that from? Lol?