Ever Been Curved By A Fat Or Ugly Chick Before?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I remember I was practicing approaching women in random places. It was a saturday and I went to school to study (got no studying done) and on the way to my car on the bus I approach a chick.

She wasn't cute AT ALL and had two and a half foreheads. Chick straight curved me, and throughout the bus ride she would stare at every nikka that walked in the bus.

My ego took a little blow that night.

bangbreh

motorboat extraordinaire
Daps
Reppin
somewhere between a pair of D cup tiddies
I remember I was practicing approaching women in random places. It was a saturday and I went to school to study (got no studying done) and on the way to my car on the bus I approach a chick.

She wasn't cute AT ALL and had two and a half foreheads. Chick straight curved me, and throughout the bus ride she would stare at every nikka that walked in the bus.

My ego took a little blow that night.
She obviously *didntwantthed* :dame:

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
Lol... Jesus!!! Are you guys really that butt hurt when women ignore or decline your advances?

Why does it seem to hurt you guys more if the woman is "unattractive" or "fat" and she gives you the stank I don't wanna talk to you face?

Is it because you feel like because they aren't your cup of tea they should be grateful that any man talked to them?

It's alright boo boo... We still love you.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Fat and ugly chicks aren't obligated to give you the time of day because you are "attractive"
This is a hard concept to grasp sometimes, but you're right
james-brown-crying-o.gif

William F. Russell

11x Champion; 5x MVP; 1st Black Coach
Supporter
Daps
In my experience, overweight/fat women tend to be extra when curving dudes.

They genuinely believe that they can punch above their weight class and, thus, tend to be especially cruel to men they deem unworthy for their time and attention.

Why this is the case is open for debate.

Ugly chicks, on the other hand, know they have the benefit of make-up, flattering outfits, body shapers, weave, colored contacts, and implants so they believe they're on equal footing with attractive women.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Maybe you arent as attractive as you think you are :jbhmm:
Or maybe she had higher standards than you thought :jbhmm:
She was one of them nerdy looking black chicks with no sex appeal, think she wore glasses don't remember. Her weave wearing habits got her going bald, her hairline started way back and her weave was looking a mess, she had no body either. Straight skinny.. I ain't see no titties and her legs were sticks breh.

She wasn't disrespectful but she curved me. I remember she said something to test me but I forget what exactly. I didn't find her that attractive but if she was a genuine, cool chick then I might have cuffed.