Ever Been Curved By A Fat Or Ugly Chick Before?

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Lol... Jesus!!! Are you guys really that butt hurt when women ignore or decline your advances?

Why does it seem to hurt you guys more if the woman is "unattractive" or "fat" and she gives you the stank I don't wanna talk to you face?

Is it because you feel like because they aren't your cup of tea they should be grateful that any man talked to them?

It's alright boo boo... We still love you.
I wasn't butthurt per say but it had me feeling some type of way. I got her number but she never responded to my texts or calls. I ain't tryna be arrogant but nikkas that look like me ain't approaching chicks that look like her.

And yes, it made me feel some type of way cause she wasn't cute.. I can admit that.

360Waves

2 girls and they get along like I'm Lou Will
Daps
Reppin
NYC
You'd be surprised. It's the better looking girls who you think are a pipe dream that will be more receptive to being approached. While the fat gremlins often have high ass standards.

It's a defense mechanism. Next time you're with your boys pay attention to which of them has the highest standards when it comes to conversation about women. It's more than likely the one who gets no cheeks. Why? Give off the perception that few women are worth your time and people forget you aren't getting girls because you're a swagless, unattractive virgin. Women do the same shyt. Perceived value goes a LONG way.

In fairness though, some unattractive/fat women KNOW they're unattractive and will curve men who they perceive to be out of their league because they see it as disrespect--in other words you're on a dry streak and settling for the uggo to get a quick nut. They aren't stupid, and they know that.

Don't take rejection personal. :manny:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Lol... Jesus!!! Are you guys really that butt hurt when women ignore or decline your advances?

Why does it seem to hurt you guys more if the woman is "unattractive" or "fat" and she gives you the stank I don't wanna talk to you face?

Is it because you feel like because they aren't your cup of tea they should be grateful that any man talked to them?

It's alright boo boo... We still love you.

Same reason why a ugly negus will not allow you to waste his time or put him in the friend zone for dinner dates and free rides

Hovsta

Pokemon Gang
Daps
You'd be surprised. It's the better looking girls who you think are a pipe dream that will be more receptive to being approached. While the fat gremlins often have high ass standards.

It's a defense mechanism. Next time you're with your boys pay attention to which of them has the highest standards when it comes to conversation about women. It's more than likely the one who gets no cheeks. Why? Give off the perception that few women are worth your time and people forget you aren't getting girls because you're a swagless, unattractive virgin. Women do the same shyt. Perceived value goes a LONG way.

In fairness though, some unattractive/fat women KNOW they're unattractive and will curve men who they perceive to be out of their league because they see it as disrespect--in other words you're on a dry streak and settling for the uggo to get a quick nut. They aren't stupid, and they know that.

Co sign

Fat/ugly females I seen curve Tyson beckford looking nikkas (pause)
They do that because they have pride too.

If you below 8 trying to online date/hookup boy let me tell you you are gonna be in for a reality check

Me myself I only approach females 7-9. Sometimes I get it sometimes I don't. This ain't the 50's these hoes for everyone. Better work on your mouth piece, stack your money or hit the gym.(smart bet on doing all three)

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps

:jbhmm:Interesting...

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That's why I will minimum approach 6.5.... rejected by an ugly chick:scust:

Pride is more important to me than
UUmcN2w.png
smh at your pride being based on being curved by a woman. Ol "at least she wasn't ugly" lookin ass.