Ever Been Curved By A Fat Or Ugly Chick Before?

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Yes, I have. Funny sometimes the ones that look better are easier to talk to for whatever reason. Weird how that works, you would think it should be the other way around.

because otherwise they can guess your intentions. If you roll up on a "ugly" chick, 9 times out of 10 she thinks its just cause you trying to smash.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Average chicks get approached more often than extremely good looking chicks. They are going to be more defensive.

And embrace rejection. You'll get to a point where you stop caring. It's a numbers game. 1/5 is still better than 0 (not approaching)/5.

Make sure those 5 you approach are all dimes. You can fukk the other four on the strength of pulling that one.

StickStickly

Superstar
Daps
I wasn't butthurt per say but it had me feeling some type of way. I got her number but she never responded to my texts or calls. I ain't tryna be arrogant but nikkas that look like me ain't approaching chicks that look like her.

And yes, it made me feel some type of way cause she wasn't cute.. I can admit that.
maybe you're unattractive in other ways. even if someone does find you attractive, it doesn't mean they will like you. it could be your personality? may be that you'll clash with hers. maybe she thinks your lifestyle isn't what she wants. so she was looking at other men, was she talking to them? still, even if everything about you is great, doesn't obligate anyone to want to talk to you or like you. you see attractive people every day, you talk to people every day, doesn't mean you care enough to invest in all of them.

looks like she was better off anyway lol. maybe she could see the forest from the trees with you

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
maybe you're unattractive in other ways. even if someone does find you attractive, it doesn't mean they will like you. it could be your personality? may be that you'll clash with hers. maybe she thinks your lifestyle isn't what she wants. so she was looking at other men, was she talking to them? still, even if everything about you is great, doesn't obligate anyone to want to talk to you or like you. you see attractive people every day, you talk to people every day, doesn't mean you care enough to invest in all of them.

looks like she was better off anyway lol. maybe she could see the forest from the trees with you
Thing is I was practicing approaching women. I wasn't going to dog her out or anything like that.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I took one for the team and got curved badly. The homie had him a BAD one and her roommate was gahbage. Admittedly I'm not a picky guy, so if I say a woman is gahbage than she's Oscar the Grouch status. Anyway, we hanging out and i'm just trying to be polite to the girl and she was not having it at all. A few drinks later I got it in my mind that I'm gonna try to at least get my dikk sucked or something, right? Wrong. This ugly ass broad told me to my face that I wasn't handsome enough to hit that puzzy. Had me like :dahell: on the outside, but :francis: on the inside. Getting curved by an ugly female hurts way worse than you can imagine it would.

Raava

Staff member
Daps
Thing is I was practicing approaching women. I wasn't going to dog her out or anything like that.

If you were just practicing approaching why does it matter if she responded to text or not? She should respond so you could eventually ignore her because she was unattractive to you and just practice?

Good for her :ehh:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
If you were just practicing approaching why does it matter if she responded to text or not? She should respond so you could eventually ignore her because she was unattractive to you and just practice?

Good for her :ehh:
If it was just for practice then I wouldn't have bothered hitting her up after I got the number. And I don't just smash and dash chicks, if she happened to be cool, genuine, and whatever we had going on developed over time etc I would have eventually cuffed her. I can overlook a chick not being the baddest if she's a ten on the inside.

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
I took one for the team and got curved badly. The homie had him a BAD one and her roommate was gahbage. Admittedly I'm not a picky guy, so if I say a woman is gahbage than she's Oscar the Grouch status. Anyway, we hanging out and i'm just trying to be polite to the girl and she was not having it at all. A few drinks later I got it in my mind that I'm gonna try to at least get my dikk sucked or something, right? Wrong. This ugly ass broad told me to my face that I wasn't handsome enough to hit that puzzy. Had me like :dahell: on the outside, but :francis: on the inside. Getting curved by an ugly female hurts way worse than you can imagine it would.
what did you say when she told you that you weren't handsome enough?

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
You'd be surprised. It's the better looking girls who you think are a pipe dream that will be more receptive to being approached. While the fat gremlins often have high ass standards.

It's a defense mechanism. Next time you're with your boys pay attention to which of them has the highest standards when it comes to conversation about women. It's more than likely the one who gets no cheeks. Why? Give off the perception that few women are worth your time and people forget you aren't getting girls because you're a swagless, unattractive virgin. Women do the same shyt. Perceived value goes a LONG way.

In fairness though, some unattractive/fat women KNOW they're unattractive and will curve men who they perceive to be out of their league because they see it as disrespect--in other words you're on a dry streak and settling for the uggo to get a quick nut. They aren't stupid, and they know that.

Don't take rejection personal. :manny:
Lol in 2016 hot girls know they hot
And have no lack of nikkas

Raava

Staff member
Daps
If it was just for practice then I wouldn't have bothered hitting her up after I got the number. And I don't just smash and dash chicks, if she happened to be cool, genuine, and whatever we had going on developed over time etc I would have eventually cuffed her. I can overlook a chick not being the baddest if she's a ten on the inside.

You are the one saying that it was for practice over and over.

:comeon: it's not about being the baddest, but cuffing doesn't work if you aren't attracted to the person at all. Just look at how you talk about her.

She wasn't cute AT ALL and had two and a half foreheads. Chick straight curved me, and throughout the bus ride she would stare at every nikka that walked in the bus.

She was one of them nerdy looking black chicks with no sex appeal, think she wore glasses don't remember. Her weave wearing habits got her going bald, her hairline started way back and her weave was looking a mess, she had no body either. Straight skinny.. I ain't see no titties and her legs were sticks breh.