Ever seen a dude you were scared to fight?

Daps
Let's say you're out in unfamiliar territory around hostiles and you scouting out the crowd watching folks tryna see if anything is gonna pop off

Ever seen somebody that made you :dame: :hubie: like you ain't trying to fight this cat at all?

I never get into fights but I can honestly say I'm fearless and would throw hands with anybody if they tryna be aggressive. No matter how brolic he is, I ain't about to go out like a punk. If he let's me walk away, I will walk. But if he escalates it to trying to hit me or lay hands on me, imma go for what I know :demonic:

TL15

Veteran
Daps
Only one

XG6nOK.gif

BlackDynamite310

All Star
Daps
Nope in my lifetime I'm 6-1-1. I lost a rematch being cocky plus he snuck me but that's part of the game and the draw was vs getting jumped by 2 samoans. After going head up with 2 samoans and coming out unscathed I been fearless ever since

• Dap
Reactions: TNC

getmoney310cpt

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Compton CA/Rosecrans Ave
I never seen a nikka physically bigger than me and think "man i dont want it with that guy" just moreso "damn cuz big as shyt" etc.... fukk wrong with yall:hhh:

I'll defend myself against any man... we all bleed the same... only time I'd ever retreat is if its 3 on 1 situation or if he got weapons and I dont....

Daps
Not gonna lie, I don't with a lot of brehs.

i'm fearless :yeshrug:

It used to be worse when I was younger... one time was in a store and a group of about 5 or 6 cats started trolling me, so I called them all out

most of them just :russ: and kept it moving but one dude in the pack was tryna agitate the situation

I'd have got beat down if I got into it with all of them but I wasnt scared :wow:

wouldn't do that again now though, especially not over some words

the only time Imma fight is if somebody lay hands on me or a loved one