Ever seen a dude you were scared to fight?

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
I never get into fights but I can honestly say I'm fearless and would throw hands with anybody if they tryna be aggressive. No matter how brolic he is, I ain't about to go out like a punk. If he let's me walk away, I will walk. But if he escalates it to trying to hit me or lay hands on me, imma go for what I know :demonic:
Thts how everyone should be goddamn:yeshrug:
Proteck yours pleighboi:birdman:

Passaro

All Star
Daps
I wouldnt say scared, but I'm cautious of altercations in general the older I get. Life ain't a movie where you can take all kind of punishments. Seen big dudes schlumped, paralyzed over small shyt, people catching brain damage from simply flopping on pavement. Nah I'm good

TNC

Hardbody
Daps
Nope in my lifetime I'm 6-1-1. I lost a rematch being cocky plus he snuck me but that's part of the game and the draw was vs getting jumped by 2 samoans. After going head up with 2 samoans and coming out unscathed I been fearless ever since

Props, but you crazy for fighting Samoans, especially multiple. :picard:

BlackPrint

The Mayor
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Just about any dude that says he's never pondered the possibility of taking a L is a lyin ass nikka.

I've had times on some club shyt where I see a security guard that I know I'd have to back out the toolie/banger if it came to the hands. Gon' head and slapbox with Kimbo Slice if you want.

But yeah, being afraid to fight is a little different

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
Just about any dude that says he's never pondered the possibility of taking a L is a lyin ass nikka.

I've had times on some club shyt where I see a security guard that I know I'd have to back out the toolie/banger if it came to the hands. Gon' head and slapbox with Kimbo Slice if you want.

But yeah, being afraid to fight is a little different
kimbo slice is a terrible boxer and i would have gave him this work with ease. people think that because he looks like a monster, that he is a monster. don't make me laugh. kimbo would've looked uon me and sensed the primal force that emanates from my pores. it goes beyond having a toughguy aura. some guys just give off this vibe like they are not to be fukked with, like really not to be fukked with. kimbo is not that dude and never was. to answer op's question, the answer is no. i am too much of a savage and will do whatever it takes for however long it takes to come out on top. i don't get in fights nowadays but the old me from about six years ago would've had no problem waitin outside some dude's house and hittin him upside the head with a Sam's Club peanut butter jar. That's if he could get the win to begin with. i would not have accepted a loss at that time. Now, my skills with the hands are not to be fukked with unless you are also world-class with the hands brehs.

BlackDynamite310

All Star
Daps
Props, but you crazy for fighting Samoans, especially multiple. :picard:
That shyt was in hs. Waiting for the metro to pull up. Got in a lil argument with one and his cousin swung they we all started fighting. I damn near dropped one but it was too crazy. Ironically I ended up being cool with most the samoans after getting down with them

4-Rin

Superstar
Daps
When I was elementary school yes. There were 3 undefeated fighters in my grade. 2 guys and 1 girl, I was one of them. Everyone wanted to see us fight each other but I always made excuses cause I was scared as shyt of fighting them :mjlol:
The girl was bigger than almost everyone else so she was on some baby dee shyt. While everyone that fought the other guy ended up with a busted lip or bloody nose so I didn't want those problems :hubie:
Low key maybe they were scared of me too cause they never tried to start shyt with me :whew:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
tumblr_nmevglSNht1qlxxvso1_250.gif

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
A few weeks ago I was in the club with my homeboys and this one nikka like bullied his way through the club.
Me being protective of my nikka said something to the dude and we start arguing.
I could sense this nikka ain't give a fukk about nothing and had nothing to lose.
At this point I don't wanna fight no dusty nikka in the club, but I will
Me and dude get in a quick shoving match, and as soon as we was about to start throwing blows, another fight breaks out and he runs over there and starts fighting some chick and then proceeded to get his ass beat my security.

Oh yeah, my friend I was standing up for was no where to be found.
But yeah, I ain't really wanna fight that dude :whew: