Everybody is taught to hate us but we’re not taught to hate them

Should we teach hate

• Total voters

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
You have an amazing mindset. How did you develop this mindset? Was there a gradual shift to this mindset?
How can we teach the youth this mindset?

Just studying history & being surrounded by successful black men all my life.... I never felt like other races were above me....

People underestimate the power of young black children growing up seeing older black men succeed and achieve great things.

My mother gave me knowledge on world history from a young age, and my father and uncles provided the example of a disciplined and successful black man.

I know how powerful black men can be.... I know these other races cant fukk with us..... I know we're superior.

and I grew up playing sports so I enjoy competition.... I love winning.... I understand the process of training during the off-season and then going for the championship and the MVP..... I look at life the same way..... and I never had a problem cheating or playing dirty on the field.... I'll slide tackle and injure my opponent if I can get away with it....I'm ruthless with this shyt..... I dont give a fukk...... I'm heartless when it comes to power because I know my opponents are equally as heartless.