Exactly how did Pan Africanism disadvantage African Americans? And why no smoke for integration?

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
There are three types of integration ideology prominent in the African-American community.

American intergrationist- shirk all ties to your race/ethnicity and only focus on and acknowledge and give your loyalty based on your nationality as an American

Humanist - shirk all ties to any particular demographic and only focus on and acknowledge your humanity.

Flattened blackness- Shirk all ties to your ethnicity, culture, heritage, and nationality and only focus on, acknowledge, and give your loyality based your black skin/race(Pan Afircanism is basically the same but just African centered).

All three want us as AADOS to be the main mules and torch bearers of said agenda at the behest of everyone else involved. American intergrationist believe AAs are obligated to be more patriotic and sacrifice more for this country than all other americans even though we already have and have been the most oppressed by it historically. Humanist believe AAs are obligated to drop everything and fight for the rights of all human being across the globe even though they don't do the same for us. Pan Africanist/Flattened blackness adherents believe that AAs are obligated to be on the front lines carry the torch for the entire black race/people of (sub saharan)African descent globally even though other black groups don't lift so much as a finger to do so, hence their bleaching cultures, and are hyper nationalist and ethnic centered in all situations save for when they can leach off AAs.

American intergrationist tells me that the slave owner is my "American brother"(and often that we should mimick his superior way of life). The FB/PA ideologue tells me that the slave trader is by "black brother"(and often that he has a superior culture that we should "return to"). And the humanist tells me that both of them are my brothers in humanity and that's all that matters.

All of them seek to erase AADOS identity in their own way, and I'm against all three. Afr'Ams are a unique ethnicity group with a culture, heritage, and history of our own with our own agenda for which is the only group we're obligated to give our loyalty to.
Breg, this shyt is the truth.

I couldn't of said it better myself.

Mufuggas expect us to be Pan-African 24/365, but they don't have that same belief for their people. They ran from their majority Black countries to come to America, but somehow expect us Black Americans to build up their countries for them. What is the fukking logic behind this rhetoric?

:mindblown::mindblown::mindblown:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)

Mufuggas expect us to be Pan-African 24/365, but they don't have that same belief for their people. They ran from their majority Black countries to come to America, but somehow expect us Black Americans to build up their countries for them. What is the fukking logic behind this rhetoric?

Y'all seem to misunderstand that Pan Africanism is about rooting ourselves in our ENTIRE lineage as an extention to the continent and greater world.

Everybody else gets to engage the world market but us, and yet we built America's ability to do so :hhh: These muhfukkas are EVERYWHERE as a result of OUR ancestors labor and yet we're supposed to remain isolated and complain while everyone else gets ahead.... iongetit :why:

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
Y'all seem to misunderstand that Pan Africanism is about rooting ourselves in our ENTIRE lineage as an extention to the continent and greater world.

Everybody else gets to engage the world market but us, and yet we built America's ability to do so :hhh: These muhfukkas are EVERYWHERE as a result of OUR ancestors labor and yet we're supposed to remain isolated and complain while everyone else gets ahead.... iongetit :why:
I never said that we have to remain isolated, but we have our own issues to get straight here before we do any of that and it will take time to do so.

I heard Ghana made 1.9 Billion dollars off of the year of return.

We could've used that money and built something here, why give your money to another place when we could've did something with that here?

Are Africans/Foreign Blacks shopping with us here?

Are they supporting our businesses here?

See this is the problem I have with Pan-Africanism, the shyt is one sided and Black Americans end up getting nothing out of the deal.

:martin:

AggiePride336.

Black American. The Sipp/Carolina.
Daps
Reppin
ATL via Tre 4

What’s stopping us now from engaging in this “world market”? What’s stopping you?

96Blue

Superstar
Daps
What’s stopping us now from engaging in this “world market”? What’s stopping you?
It's always us Black Americans that have to do business in Africa and go there.

Are Africans doing business with us?

Are they giving us money?

Fukk no, like I said this shyt is one sided and OP wants us to be cool with this shyt.

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
I never said that we have to remain isolated, but we have our own issues to get straight here before we do any of that and it will take time to do so.

I heard Ghana made 1.9 Billion dollars off of the year of return.

We could've used that money and built something here, why give your money to another place when we could've did something with that here?

Are Africans/Foreign Blacks shopping with us here?

Are they supporting our businesses here?

See this is the problem I have with Pan-Africanism, the shyt is one sided and Black Americans end up getting nothing out of the deal.

:martin:
And yet y'all will talk down people coming here under the guise that their home country is inferior :gucci: If we're so advanced and they're so behind then why can't WE play the same game???

And as far as Pan Africanism being "one sided"... I've said this before, but it's like complaining that a road is one way when you got the car in park. OTHERS come here, we stay put. And that's not at all to say that we should all leave, but just like everybody else, we NEED a class of pioneers bold enough to venture in the global economy. Those are fruits to bring home. Historically we didn't have the chance but this is the first time we could do so. Black travel is at an all time high and it's mostly leisure, business plays could be happening... But the idea of that is being shamed :why:

you're NOT "n!ggas"

FKA ciroq drobama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Astronomy (8th light)
giphy.gif

You dont know me like THAT breh. I'm tryna open your mind and imagination.

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
you have to be living under a rock if you think nikkas dont give "smoke" to integration

one of the most popular narratives people have been running with MLK is that he was "becoming more like Malcolm" and that he "realized how bad integration was" on the net

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

nobody expect anything you said. you putting up bullshyt then breaking it down. just an angry dude pretending that he has a real grievance when he's just bitter and hateful towards foreign Black pople.

we ran?

:mjlol:

to success

:umad:

keep watching us.. life isn't a spectator sport tho :skip:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
you have to be living under a rock if you think nikkas dont give "smoke" to integration

one of the most popular narratives people have been running with MLK is that he was "becoming more like Malcolm" and that he "realized how bad integration was" on the net

That's how you know the narrative is bullshyt

T'krm

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
BA DOS Af pr
It's always us Black Americans that have to do business in Africa and go there.

Are Africans doing business with us?

Are they giving us money?

Fukk no, like I said this shyt is one sided and OP wants us to be cool with this shyt.
There are three types of integration ideology prominent in the African-American community.

American intergrationist- shirk all ties to your race/ethnicity and only focus on and acknowledge and give your loyalty based on your nationality as an American

Humanist - shirk all ties to any particular demographic and only focus on and acknowledge your humanity.

Flattened blackness- Shirk all ties to your ethnicity, culture, heritage, and nationality and only focus on, acknowledge, and give your loyality based your black skin/race(Pan Afircanism is basically the same but just African centered).

All three want us as AADOS to be the main mules and torch bearers of said agenda at the behest of everyone else involved. American intergrationist believe AAs are obligated to be more patriotic and sacrifice more for this country than all other americans even though we already have and have been the most oppressed by it historically. Humanist believe AAs are obligated to drop everything and fight for the rights of all human being across the globe even though they don't do the same for us. Pan Africanist/Flattened blackness adherents believe that AAs are obligated to be on the front lines carry the torch for the entire black race/people of (sub saharan)African descent globally even though other black groups don't lift so much as a finger to do so, hence their bleaching cultures, and are hyper nationalist and ethnic centered in all situations save for when they can leach off AAs.

American intergrationist tells me that the slave owner is my "American brother"(and often that we should mimick his way of life in order to be successful US citizens like him). The FB/PA ideologue tells me that the slave trader is by "black brother"(and often that he has a superior culture that we should "return to"). And the humanist tells me that both of them are my brothers in humanity and that's all that matters.

All of them seek to erase AADOS identity in their own way, and I'm against all three. Afr'Ams are a unique ethnicity group with a culture, heritage, and history of our own with our own agenda for which is the only group we're obligated to give our loyalty to.
giphy.gif

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Black have always gave smoke to integration and spoke on the negatives of integration and how it wasn't good for blacks.

People have had issues with pan africanism in paticular ados/fba cause we was the only group saying we all black and fighting for it.

Most other ethnic groups really look out for themselves first and the interest of they etnic group.

This is u with another ados/ fba thread twisting the truth
Lmao what are you talking Bout? Where have you spent time outside of usa? Black people.im UK and caribean have always said we're all black

Kuwka_Atcha_Ratcha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Why do you think every black person in USA ran from a black country? Myself and alot of my friends living here are from white countries