Explain marks

Straw Hat Luffy

Superstar
Daps

Or explain how if Kenny was going to sign with WWE he would be just another guy... but here he is in AEW and on twitter making excuses saying he’s already accomplished everything so it’s time to focus on the future

Who gonna Julez first???

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Breh WWE is the villain. Nothing they do will satisfy nikkas.

It’s the beard agenda.. you gotta just accept and laugh at it. It’s really not that serious

This sub forum itself is like 80% anti WWE at least:mjlol:

I’m at that happy medium where I just contribute to the fukkery, stir shyt up and laugh. At the end of the day, it’s just wrestling brehs

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I gave Show props in the Raw thread. He looked great and seems to be healthier than he’s ever been since taking care of his nagging injuries. DDP also is in great and being it’s a six man tag he’ll be involved, he doesn’t have to do much.

Phantom

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Simple
DDP is over

giphy.gif

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Also to be fair, Show got cheered. Literally received “We want big show” chants.

It was the internets that shytted on him, but the internets gon internet. That twitter dude is literally comparing a live reception to message board chatter. They ain’t the same

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Breh WWE is the villain. Nothing they do will satisfy nikkas.

It’s the beard agenda.. you gotta just accept and laugh at it. It’s really not that serious

This sub forum itself is like 80% anti WWE at least:mjlol:

I’m at that happy medium where I just contribute to the fukkery, stir shyt up and laugh. At the end of the day, it’s just wrestling brehs

No

That’s not entirely true..... they just won’t and refuse to satisfy niccas.

Like we how many years in? Why are they keeping Brock from Lashley?

They tout how no wrestler can beat him? Why not have Lashley step up and let them have a fire match?

Also let’s not pretend when they so called turned the fans and became the villains, they didn’t do it to themselves. Punishing talent for the dumbest reasons, tarnishing other talent just for their own amusment

Na man at this point they don’t really deserve the protection nor the sympathy.

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
No

That’s not entirely true..... they just won’t and refuse to satisfy niccas.

Like we how many years in? Why are they keeping Brock from Lashley?

They tout how no wrestler can beat him? Why not have Lashley step up and let them have a fire match?

Also let’s not pretend when they so called turned the fans and became the villains, they didn’t do it to themselves. Punishing talent for the dumbest reasons, tarnishing other talent just for their own amusment

Na man at this point they don’t really deserve the protection nor the sympathy.

bruh, you can’t please everybody

nikkas ain’t dying to see Lesnar and Lashley :mjlol:

You internet nikkas gotta accept that y’all the minority in this shyt..

And WWE is a mixed bag just like AEW and every other promotion. Some things are great, some things I don’t fukk with at all..

That’s life.. still, some of y’all have dedicated to literally hating the shyt. Spawned entire online movements based around hating it. shyt embarrassing low key

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
Dumb comparison

We havent seen ddp wrestle in what seems like forever and its been forever since wcw

Show is around here and there

Pretty much this. Since retiring, DDP appeared on WWE TV maybe 3 times, and AEW this week. Big Show has basically been constantly on WWE TV for 18 of the last 20 years. It’s only been recently Show has gotten the reception he has cause he’s a respected legacy act that’s managed to get in very good shape for his age. I’m sure if some rarely seen past star popped up in the WWE, the fans would respond in kind. Remember Ricky Steamboat in 2009? The fans loved seeing him cause he had hardly been on TV for a very lengthy stretch.

sbud

All Star
Daps
Didn’t see any of the big show match but I saw a clip of the DDP segment and he looked awful as shyt moving around in there. And I’m actively rooting for AEW to challenge. Love the contributions both ddp and show made back in the day.

the answer is no one wins with this shyt.