Explain to me why I should support Lavar Ball.

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
A man who
  1. Makes terrible business decisions
  2. Chose his white wife for her genes to breed children with (let anyone else do this and y'all would :camby:)
  3. Hasn't shown he gives the slightest fukk about the black community
  4. Using his children to build his own legacy

I'm sure there are MANY black entrepreneurs out there who need the support y'all are giving Lavar.

He's not a martyr for this shyt, if this goes south he loses NOTHING, Lonzo does tho.

Please tell me why he deserves the support he is being given.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I'm sure there are MANY black entrepreneurs out there who need the support y'all are giving Lavar.

He's not a martyr for this shyt, if this goes south he loses NOTHING, Lonzo does tho.

Please tell me why he deserves the support he is being given.

why not?

I salute anyone getting money legally on their own terms, and going independent.

fukk a worker, be a boss. :ehh:

I salute all entrepreneurs, I dont care what you selling or how you selling it.... as long as its legal business.

Are the prices ridiculous? Of course.

But if people are willing to buy it.... then salute to him.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Honestly you don't have to like Lavar Ball. You don't have to purchase his products. You don't have to agree with everything he says. I just find it weird when another black person wishes him to fail. If they not in c00n terrority I can't root for him to fail, this man is going against the big corporations and could change the shoe game forever.

Colin X

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Auburn
Honestly you don't have to like Lavar Ball. You don't have to purchase his products. You don't have to agree with everything he says. I just find it weird when another black person wishes him to fail. If they not in c00n terrority I can't root for him to fail, this man is going against the big corporations and could change the shoe game forever.

What makes you think Lavar cares about black folks at all and not just himself?

What has he done or said to make you think that?