F*ck COVID-19, Coronavirus "Truth"-ers, and All Anti-Vaxxers!!!! (HellRell804 Banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
It seems like most people these days think that the tuskeegee study involved injecting black men either with syphilis or testing vaccines out on them and use this argument as to why they are hesitant on getting vaccinated (which the poster that i quoted alluded to). The actual story is that the subjects already had the virus and didn't receive any treatments at all. I'm putting this out there, because misinformation does no one any favors.
Actual story huh?? No you tell the WHOLE story, don’t Chop your way into this thread with your false rhetoric :

In 1947, penicillin was shown to be effective in the treatment of syphilis, but it wasn’t administered to the men in the study. Instead, researchers were studying the progression of syphilis, allowing the men to become ill and die.

In addition to not providing treatment, the researchers went to great lengths to ensure that the participants weren’t treated by other parties.

The study was only ended in 1972 when the Associated Press, tipped off by Peter Buxton, reported on it.

The tragedy of the Tuskegee study didn’t end there.

Many of the men in the study died from syphilis and related illnesses. The study also affected women and children as the disease spread.

-/— But according to the Asian poster^^ it’s okay everyone, your government contributed to the deaths and whole sale annihilating black populations and families by withholding treatment, inflicting duress and colluding to kill unknowing black victims but thats nothing - Dr. Stephen Stir Fry Hawkings is doing us a favor
:whoa:

Last edited:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Actual story huh?? No you tell the WHOLE story, don’t Chop your way into this thread with your false rhetoric :

In 1947, penicillin was shown to be effective in the treatment of syphilis, but it wasn’t administered to the men in the study. Instead, researchers were studying the progression of syphilis, allowing the men to become ill and die.

In addition to not providing treatment, the researchers went to great lengths to ensure that the participants weren’t treated by other parties.

The study was only ended in 1972 when the Associated Press, tipped off by Peter Buxton, reported on it.

The tragedy of the Tuskegee study didn’t end there.

Many of the men in the study died from syphilis and related illnesses. The study also affected women and children as the disease spread.

-/— But according to the Asian poster^^ it’s okay everyone, your government contributed to the deaths and whole sale annihilating black populations and families by withholding treatment, inflicting duress and colluding to kill unknowing black victims but thats nothing - Dr. Stephen Stir Fry Hawkings is doing us a favor
:whoa:

This is the specific part I'm talking about though. What I was trying to say and maybe it just hasn't come out right is that I've heard lots of people saying that the subjects were actually being injected with syphilis and other experimental treatments, which is not the same as being given placebos and no treatment at all. I get that even that in itself is reason enough to be wary of some people in the medical field, but at the same time I don't want people out here making health decisions based on soundbites. Also the tuskeegee experiments were a controlled sample rather than a mass rollout of a treatment like this vaccine is where there's an option to not even list your race if you'd rather not. All I was doing was trying to give some clarity on a small part of a common argument I've heard rather than make a blanket statement that people should just trust this vaccine and that everything they've grown up following is wrong.

Last edited:

Squirtle

Supreme Chancellor
Daps
Reppin
New York
Let's not forget neotheflyingone already made a similar thread like this last year.... I think it was his "cousin"
Disrespect of @neotheflyingone will never be tolerated, I know its easy to be disrespectful because for the most part this is an anonymous Internet forum but cmon these are peoples family members who are sick, whether you believe it or not.'

And fukk @phillmonroe for dapping this post you've been an emotional angry bytch you're whole life. :pacspit:

Edit: just saw that HellRell got banned. @philmonroe def should be banned with him

Daps
Disrespect of @neotheflyingone will never be tolerated, I know its easy to be disrespectful because for the most part this is an anonymous Internet forum but cmon these are peoples family members who are sick, whether you believe it or not.'

And fukk @phillmonroe for dapping this post you've been an emotional angry bytch you're whole life. :pacspit:

Edit: just saw that HellRell got banned. @philmonroe def should be banned with him

Bro i was minding my own business last night and then I get tagged in here because of that fool HellRell804 talking ill of my deceased family. I'm glad he got banned. I'm sick of these fools. Folks like him will claim he wants to see black ppl doing well, wants us to get reparations etc... but he then turns around and tries to talk trash about black people that are dying. He's been suspect for a long time and I'm glad he got that hammer

I didn't even know @phillmonroe dapped that foolishness

Listen

Tell me moar
Daps
Reppin
A few Floors Down from the Daily Grind
Pulling for your sister Coli Breh.

I can’t speak on minority fear of vaccines, but I think it’s important for people to understand Biotech/Phizer and Moderna been working on DNA vaccines for a decade trying to cure cancer and other serious stuff. All the tech that’s gone into didn’t happen overnight.

The whole reason people have been investing in this is because “if” they could make it work, they could map a new virus in a number of days, create a trial drug in a matter of weeks and have a vaccine in a number of months.

We on some cutting edge shyt, and this pandemic could be opening the door to eradicating shyt like HIV, Malaria, some types of cancers, just super cool advancements as a whole.

The real world date shows that not only do they work, but they are pretty fukking baller tbh.

skylove4

Veteran
Daps
I hear you but dude and most on here don't have the power to change nobody's mind. We all going to think what we think on either side.
Yeah most people are set in their views and will never change, but their are some folks that will objectively listen to new information and apply it.These are the folks who he could have reached and helped :yeshrug:

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Yeah most people are set in their views and will never change, but their are some folks that will objectively listen to new information and apply it.These are the folks who he could have reached and helped :yeshrug:
There are realistically none that will change their pov on here. Ill give you an outlier or two but overall that percentage would look like 0.00000000001%

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
:coffee: Just adding some receipts.

Night Doctors
1788 doctors' riot (this one might interest you @tuckdog)

"Bu- bu- bu- why would ados be skeptical of the medical community??" :comeon:
Thank you!!! Exactly. Do you see this??!!! From an Asian trying to speak on black history. Im not speaking on what people should do with their health matters but the boldness of questioning our history and judgement from someone outside of our race needed to be addressed. Like we’re not supposed to be discerning.

@Stir Fry Post up your comments (screenshots) from the white message boards that you’re on where you sit there and tell them what you think and how to think. Because I know this is not the only discussion website where you have an account. Let’s see where you post research on them. Equal opportunity commenting right?? Since you seem to be so concerned about various perspectives and knowledge sharing.
:jbhmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.