F*ck COVID-19, Coronavirus "Truth"-ers, and All Anti-Vaxxers!!!! (HellRell804 Banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
My sister has been on life support for over a month, due to being pregnant and catching COVID. My new nephew got delivered a month early (he's good and healthy), but my sister has been progressively getting worse. She developed pneumonia and is on a ventilator, and an ECMO machine that oxidizes her blood. She had to be put in a medically induced coma, and so many other terrible things that almost killed her.

Honestly, she's had so many complications that if I told you everything, you'd think I was making it up.

She's a nurse and her job didn't give the nurses vaccines, even though she was working in a COVID ward. (and f*ck you if you a vaccine denier; my mom is also a nurse who got the vaccine, and she's had zero problems.)

I see nikkas talmbout how wearing a mask makes you a slave, posting conspiracy theories, it's no worse than flu, etc. while I'm literally watching my sister slipping away. Let me just say fukk YOU, from the very bottom of my heart. :pacspit:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
your sista will be in my prayers man.
you forgot to say fukk trump.
:mjpls:

UKVu0t8.gif

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Im totally sorry to hear that about your sister. Sad to see good people suffer from COVID19.

But what still perplexes me, is that people try to ignore the pandemic outright. Partying, smoking hookah, drinking, sharing blunts...like, does this virus just chooses to ignore people? :mindblown:

Status
Not open for further replies.