F*ck COVID-19, Coronavirus "Truth"-ers, and All Anti-Vaxxers!!!! (HellRell804 Banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Really wasn't quick, the actual research behind the vaccine has been going on since SARS and we actually got crazy lucky that breakthrough happened recently . Just the approval process has been amended

This.

Also the mrna technology took 40 years to get right and it came at the right time. Now that it's perfected we'll start to see flu vaccines with efficacy rates above 40%

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
People are dumb. If the government had came out and said “only the rich can get vaccinated” everyone woulda been in the streets rioting, but because they think it was created in a year they scared. If you get a chance take the vaccine.
Nah maybe them low iq nikkas you know I'd still say the same shyt I'm saying now. Y'all can have that shyt. I don't give a fukk what rich people, cacs or anybody else doing. Y'all nikkas with the stupid logic smfh.

Kyle C. Barker

Daps
Nah maybe them low iq nikkas you know I'd still say the same shyt I'm saying now. Y'all can have that shyt. I don't give a fukk what rich people, cacs or anybody else doing. Y'all nikkas with the stupid logic smfh.

Instead of calling everyone stupid and low iq why don't you bless us with your logic and imperial data about why you personally aren't going to get the vaccine.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Choosing not to take the vaccine doesn't make you an "anti-vaxxer". I hope your sister recovers well.
These dudes for all their faux black talking on here have a lot of liberal "cac" logic in their talking points. shyt is funny. Dudes don't want to take this now you're anti vader but like others have said most of us have had other vaccines. nikkas got bytch logic smfh.

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Instead of calling everyone stupid and low iq why don't you bless us with your logic and imperial data about why you personally aren't going to get the vaccine.
I will do that when you get on the other nikkas say we can't think for ourselves.

Let A Fro Be A Fro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Dirty South
I sincerely hope your sister makes a full recovery and gives birth to a healthy child.

With that being said, if I had a loved one potentially on their death bed due to incompetence of hospital management, my anger would not so much be directed at Coli brehs :demonic:

Why are people so against the vaccination? It's not like y'all haven't been vaccinated for other diseases before?

The massive rush to create the vaccine has been a major concern for everyone. shyt is literally called "Operation Warp Speed". It typically takes many years longer to develop and tests drugs before they hit the market. There are many people who refuse to buy new electronics at launch due to how bug-ridden they'll obviously be. Good luck convincing that crowd to beta test a vaccine.

We all know about the roll that politics and misinformation plays.

Medical history is a major factor as well. Things such the Tuskegee experiments, medical apartheid, and the Bayer Factor VIII scandal lessen trust in the medical field. I rarely hear this mentioned, but JUST before the covid epidemic started, there was a MAJOR recall of very popular over-the-counter heartburn medications due to them being linked to cancer. That has to weigh heavily on peoples' minds as well.

Kyle C. Barker

Daps
I sincerely hope your sister makes a full recovery and gives birth to a healthy child.

With that being said, if I had a loved one potentially on their death bed due to incompetence of hospital management, my anger would not so much be directed at Coli brehs :demonic:

The massive rush to create the vaccine has been a major concern for everyone. shyt is literally called "Operation Warp Speed". It typically takes many years longer to develop and tests drugs before they hit the market. There are many people who refuse to buy new electronics at launch due to how bug-ridden they'll obviously be. Good luck convincing that crowd to beta test a vaccine.

We all know about the roll that politics and misinformation plays.

Medical history is a major factor as well. Things such the Tuskegee experiments, medical apartheid, and the Bayer Factor VIII scandal lessen trust in the medical field. I rarely hear this mentioned, but JUST before the covid epidemic started, there was a MAJOR recall of very popular over-the-counter heartburn medications due to them being linked to cancer. That has to weigh heavily on peoples' minds as well.

Medications and vaccines have very different mechanisms and go through different biological pathways. The heartburn medicine you referred to tries to change your body's biochemistry to reduce heartburn. These vaccines simply introduce a benign antigen into your system to induce your bodies natural immune system to produce antibodies. Another thing in their favor is that they are produced with naturally occurring amino acids, lipids, and peptides which the body knows how to dispose of.

As for the pace of the vaccine development, it was actually an extension of the sars research from last decade so it's not like they started from scratch (hence the reason they targeted the spike protien). Then when you couple in the fact that these new vaccines took advantage of new mRna technology that wasn't around for the other sars outbreak you can see how the components to build these new vaccines actually took decades to make.

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Medications and vaccines have very different mechanisms and go through different biological pathways. The heartburn medicine you referred to tries to change your body's biochemistry to reduce heartburn. These vaccines simply introduce a benign antigen into your system to induce your bodies natural immune system to produce antibodies. Another thing in their favor is that they are produced with naturally occurring amino acids, lipids, and peptides which the body knows how to dispose of.

As for the pace of the vaccine development, it was actually an extension of the sars research from last decade so it's not like they started from scratch (hence the reason they targeted the spike protien). Then when you couple in the fact that these new vaccines took advantage of new mRna technology that wasn't around for the other sars outbreak you can see how the components to build these new vaccines actually took decades to make.

More people will take the vaccine than those who won't.. Why so much emphasis is placed on those who don't?

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Sorry to hear about your sister, hopefully she pulls through.

Why are people so against the vaccination? It's not like y'all haven't been vaccinated for other diseases before?

Social media has fukked up the country something serious. People believe anything they see on YouTube, and it's made worse by people like Trump encouraging it. :francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.