F*ck COVID-19, Coronavirus "Truth"-ers, and All Anti-Vaxxers!!!! (HellRell804 Banned)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Why are people so against the vaccination? It's not like y'all haven't been vaccinated for other diseases before?

People are dumb. If the government had came out and said “only the rich can get vaccinated” everyone woulda been in the streets rioting, but because they think it was created in a year they scared. If you get a chance take the vaccine.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
My sister has been on life support for over a month, due to being pregnant and catching COVID. My new nephew got delivered a month early (he's good and healthy), but my sister has been progressively getting worse. She developed pneumonia and is on a ventilator, and an ECMO machine that oxidizes her blood. She had to be put in a medically induced coma, and so many other terrible things that almost killed her.

Honestly, she's had so many complications that if I told you everything, you'd think I was making it up.

She's a nurse and her job didn't give the nurses vaccines, even though she was working in a COVID ward. (and f*ck you if you a vaccine denier; my mom is also a nurse who got the vaccine, and she's had zero problems.)

I see nikkas talmbout how wearing a mask makes you a slave, posting conspiracy theories, it's no worse than flu, etc. while I'm literally watching my sister slipping away. Let me just say fukk YOU, from the very bottom of my heart. :pacspit:
My prayers and positive energy are being sent to you and ur fam! My wife has been in the hospital twice in the last 2 months, for a week each time, due to her brain infection came creeping back in. We thank our lucky stars that she hasn’t caught it yet, and hopefully she is getting the vaccine soon! If something happens to her due to covid, I will have nothing to live for anymore, and that’s all I’ll say.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Social Media + Trump + Tuskegee Experiment x institutional racism ÷ Medical Apartheid = They're scared.
:manny:

The tuskeegee experiment was actually the study of syphillis on subjects that already had it and were left untreated and received placebos instead.

Tuskegee Syphilis Study

The purpose of this study was to observe the natural history of untreated syphilis. Although the African-American men who participated in the study were told that they were receiving free health care from the federal government of the United States, they were not

What is true is that this is disproportionately affecting black communities, and that often the quality of service they'll receive when hospitalized is not as good when compared to other races.

Last edited:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Damn, it hit everyone different. My cousin got covid back in March and had a baby while in the hospital. The baby was covid free and my cousin had very mild symptoms. Both had atypically low viral loads compared to other patients. Docs kept them an extra 2 weeks but they were good.

Cuz has no negative affects and even started smoking weed again.:snoop:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
OP, I never did anything to your sister.

If you're contributing to misinformation, you're part of the problem.

My sister was a nurse and she's all f*cked up. How many cases like my sister's could be created due to you repeating COVID misinformation?

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
because of the quickness it took to develop a vaccine for a novel virus under Trump.

That simple fact is why most medical professionals refuse the vaccine.

:francis:

Really wasn't quick, the actual research behind the vaccine has been going on since SARS and we actually got crazy lucky that breakthrough happened recently . Just the approval process has been amended

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
Was this necessary?? The emoji I mean. Damn

That's par for the course for that dude

It was webmd and it was 99.75, excuse me. But look man, anything with a recovery rate that high or hovering around that number doesn’t warrant commotion to the degree we are at now, sorry.Thus I’m not trusting that vaccine because my suspicion and intuition is telling me that it’s nefarious and had ill intent behind it. That’s me. Do you if you wanna run and go get it.

And no I don’t think that the 200k+ deaths reported are COVID related only before you ask

Status
Not open for further replies.