Facing mounting debt, three-quarters of U.S. workers want to get paid every day

UpNext

All Star
Daps
if the amount doesn't change, but the frequency does, then what's the point..? seems like better money management skills with a pay increase is what these people need.. but there are some people even if they got more money frequently, they would end up in the same situation.. that's something THEY need to fix themselves.
Because my cash is worth more today than it will be on 2/29 and 3/15

Mike809

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
This sounds like a terrible idea for people with poor money management.

like you might have to wait 10 days in other to have enough to pay your rent , but along the way...you gonna be spending it on miscellaneous things and
not have the amount you need by the end of those 10 days.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush
I believe getting paid every week would boost morale and likely make some of the unbearable shyt people have to deal with a little more manageable knowing that domaine hit is coming on Friday
People who work at Target and Walmart get paid every Friday, they some of the shyttiest mofos to be around :pachaha:

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
My boss would pay us on friday

By monday hed send me somewhere whered id have to putup like half my check just to do the job.

Then when i tell him yo do the money this week so I can get by, he tells me I gotta wait for next pay day. So constantly I was behind puttinf up half my check on hotel rooms and the like to do his job

One day 3 days before pay day he tells me to goto north carolina on a fukkin whim. I tell him bro either pay for the room and rent me the car or i aint going. I dont have 1000 dollars to goto NC for a weekend and have to wait 3 weeks for the moneg you still owe me from fukkin 2 weeks ago.

He got mar at me and said “u dont have a credit card?” “Not with 2g on it ready for tomorrow no i dont. Your the fucjing millionaire”.

He was such a cheap fukk. Office generated 3 million he only paid half a mill for all the workers. Was clearing least 750k a year , his only work being taking guys out to lunch, and double checking everyones calcs. Thats it. and he nickel and diming me snd has no company card for us to use. Everythings on us.

They even tried to charge me for drinking coffee first day. I walked right out and drove to 711 and walked in everyoned staring at me. Suck my dikk. I didnt have to pay 20 a month for coffee after that. I felt like i was in high school.

One day he sent me to bx to do a factory and the roads destroyed my power steering in my car. I had to bring car in i was gon be late he screamed at me. I said fukk it and came in. He ignored me all day. Bout lunch time i grabbed him by the arm and said “are we gonna fukking do this all day?”

Hed pull me aside tell me he cant have me having everyone think ima beat them up. I looked at him and told him i started work in nyc with mta, we curse each other off. This place is soft. Sorry im not a passive aggressive nerd like you.

We never got along after that. Problems you dont think youd have in STEM. But everywhere same shyt rxcept in nyc.

Last edited:

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
As long as the federal government is able to ensure 0 fees to the user, I see no downside to this. It's the same money either way, but if it helps people psychologically to have it faster/sooner, then I support it