Facing mounting debt, three-quarters of U.S. workers want to get paid every day

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I’m not going to judge.

People have unexpected family emergencies. Death, illness, hospitalization. That will throw your budgeting out of whack if you ain’t gotta a hefty savings.

And when it rains, it pours in trying to get back on track.

UpNext

All Star
Daps
I believe getting paid every week would boost morale and likely make some of the unbearable shyt people have to deal with a little more manageable knowing that domaine hit is coming on Friday
This is also a fact. When I did contracting for a minute there was nothing like seeing that money hit my account every week. It was definitely the time where I enjoyed my work the most. I need that money in my hand ASAP. This last day of each month and 15th is for the birds. :wow:

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
if the amount doesn't change, but the frequency does, then what's the point..? seems like better money management skills with a pay increase is what these people need.. but there are some people even if they got more money frequently, they would end up in the same situation.. that's something THEY need to fix themselves.

It doesn’t matter how often you get paid if your saving habits are trash….:yeshrug:
Just like I called it
nikkas just be writing shyt with no perspective
And defend capitalism every which way
People can do every fukking thing right and get hit with an uppercut to their finances
Health
Daycare
Car maintenance
Insurance and copays
Gas
Lights
Rent/mortgage
You name it with the ever increase in greed from these companies are causing people to jump out the window
100k is now the basis for middle class
Let me repeat that like Dr. Umar
People are working more for less wages and stagnation
You nikkas that preach this live with in your means shyt are whole fukking retards
Start a family and have kids and watch how your budget gets tossed into the bushes
I truly hate you nikkas

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Start a family and have kids and watch how your budget gets tossed into the bushes
Or be responsible, and don’t do this. Kids are absolute fukking anchors to advancing your career early on, finishing your education, and gaining financial freedom. Yet folks keep having them early in life and can’t fathom what is keeping them from getting afloat. Makes sense

charknicks

All Star
Daps
So do people in here really think that the majority of humans in America will just get paid every Friday and NOT blow some money that should be going to bills and other needed things to go out more every weekend?

And to the people who think this change in the payroll process is just suppose to happen for free, who would be footing the bill? The government has nothing to do with how companies pay their employees?

People, this is a terrible idea and would do more harm then good in the long run.

Gloxina

Superstar
Daps
Terrible idea. Folks would be spending money as soon as it hits their hands Smdh