Famous People Who Would Get Banned/Bushed If They Posted on TheColi

TreySav

D-Block General
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds
Name any well known person alive or dead who would get banned/bushed if the posted on thecoli. It could be a athlete, a actor, a journalist world leader, anyone. You gotta tell us the reason why though

I’ll start it off..

Person: Chris Rock

Reason for ban/bush: Giving out N word passes to cacs like Louis CK

aa3ae1c92f13001ac459cea8ed44f134

goatmane

Veteran
Daps

The Dream and Russell Simmons already did it and now Nas is the latest to defend Gwyneth Paltrow’s controversial N-word tweet.

“I would slap the shyt out of somebody for Gwyneth Paltrow,” Nas told CBS Local recently. “She’s the homie, she’s cool. Gwyneth gets a pass. Real people get a pass. We know what this shyt is. We don’t interrupt Italians when they say ‘Wop’ to each other. They gonna punch you in the mouth if you interrupt that. Don’t interrupt us. We pick and choose.”

“Some might not feel the same way,” he added. “Some of us will get angrier about it than others; but some people get a pass. The people that I know who are cool and real nikkas, Gwyneth Paltrow is a real nikka that’s my homie. That’s how I’m on it. Some people get a pass.”

The controversy began when Paltrow tweeted, “Ni**as in paris for real @MrTeriusNash (the dream) tyty, beehigh,” live from Jay-Z and Kanye West’s Watch the Throne concert in Paris two weeks back on June 1. She later attempted to clean it up by tweeting, “Hold up. It’s the title of the song!”

The Dream even attempted to take the blame for Paltrow, saying that he tweeted from the acrtress’ cell phone. However, later the R&B star would admit that the tweet was indeed hers.