Famous People Who Would Get Banned/Bushed If They Posted on TheColi

RhodyRum

Mark Gassed-A-Heaux
Daps
Reppin
The Great Green North
I could see Grace Jones getting bushed for calling us Bullet Bags after getting called a bedwench for her dating history :mjlol:

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
Dame Dash

I think he would make a good mod.

Threads about trannies and batty activities would warrant an instant ban
TOiTZei.png

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The Dream and Russell Simmons already did it and now Nas is the latest to defend Gwyneth Paltrow’s controversial N-word tweet.

“I would slap the shyt out of somebody for Gwyneth Paltrow,” Nas told CBS Local recently. “She’s the homie, she’s cool. Gwyneth gets a pass. Real people get a pass. We know what this shyt is. We don’t interrupt Italians when they say ‘Wop’ to each other. They gonna punch you in the mouth if you interrupt that. Don’t interrupt us. We pick and choose.”

“Some might not feel the same way,” he added. “Some of us will get angrier about it than others; but some people get a pass. The people that I know who are cool and real nikkas, Gwyneth Paltrow is a real nikka that’s my homie. That’s how I’m on it. Some people get a pass.”

The controversy began when Paltrow tweeted, “Ni**as in paris for real @MrTeriusNash (the dream) tyty, beehigh,” live from Jay-Z and Kanye West’s Watch the Throne concert in Paris two weeks back on June 1. She later attempted to clean it up by tweeting, “Hold up. It’s the title of the song!”

The Dream even attempted to take the blame for Paltrow, saying that he tweeted from the acrtress’ cell phone. However, later the R&B star would admit that the tweet was indeed hers.
I forgot Esco said this "cringe"