Famous Playboy PAWG discovers she's autistic

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Aren’t you supposed to be a Christian or something. :childplease: Str8 confused loser

Don’t come in here moralizing to me telling me what I should or shouldn’t say. Foh Karen. I never told you how to live or what to believe so what I believe shouldn’t matter to you. Sensitive faggit. Waaaa don’t make fun of autistic people waaaa …

Last edited:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Getting the diagnosis as an adult fukks with you, brehs. :francis:

:wow: it does. Actually wish i found out earlier but then again, that could have been a disadvantage too. If i never got diagnosed, i would have never guessed though now it makes sense and im kind of dont care. Im learning to manage myself better where i understand what stimming is and sensory overload and that info hoarding shyt and whatever

Last edited:

Tommy Lee Jones

All Star
Daps
They say there’s a link between vaccines and autism. Robert Denero son is autistic he said it’s from vaccines he took as s kid. He had a whole documentary that was gonna come out about it. Then Covid hit so he shelved it. I’m not making this shjt up google it. Plus kids get like 100 vaccines now when it used to be under 10. Do the math.

Daps
Can you go deeper on this?
You become “teacher’s pet” which is just child labor. I noticed I was always the helper and teachers loved me when I was on an upswing. You’re constantly seeking approval so you end up at odds with the other kids because you’re always on the teachers side. When you step out of line or do a normal kid thing, like whine when the other kids whine or laugh at the teacher, you’re punished the hardest. Adults take advantage of that weakness in kids and teachers are good at finding who was desperate for approval and you become a side kick.

Daps
They say there’s a link between vaccines and autism. Robert Denero son is autistic he said it’s from vaccines he took as s kid. He had a whole documentary that was gonna come out about it. Then Covid hit so he shelved it. I’m not making this shjt up google it. Plus kids get like 100 vaccines now when it used to be under 10. Do the math.
You know a part of me wants to believe that but I have some severe food allergies that stopped me from getting most vaccines as a baby and toddler. That’s when it presents itself in most children. All of my quirks and neurotic misfires have been with me since early childhood. I really didn’t start getting vaccines until I started traveling internationally in high school. I know some kids raised by crunchy granola types and the autistic child hasn’t had anything but a flu shot because of his severe asthma. I believe the genetic and environmental links. I’ve also read that a lot of childhood trauma and emotional abuse contributes to how you develop on the spectrum. I have a loving family but I was raised by a strict type A mother who used all kinds of emotional manipulation to keep me at the top and be competitive. She’s my best friend now but we’ve frequently had convos about why I’m so emotionally off and process things the way I do.

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
You know a part of me wants to believe that but I have some severe food allergies that stopped me from getting most vaccines as a baby and toddler. That’s when it presents itself in most children. All of my quirks and neurotic misfires have been with me since early childhood. I really didn’t start getting vaccines until I started traveling internationally in high school. I know some kids raised by crunchy granola types and the autistic child hasn’t had anything but a flu shot because of his severe asthma. I believe the genetic and environmental links. I’ve also read that a lot of childhood trauma and emotional abuse contributes to how you develop on the spectrum. I have a loving family but I was raised by a strict type A mother who used all kinds of emotional manipulation to keep me at the top and be competitive. She’s my best friend now but we’ve frequently had convos about why I’m so emotionally off and process things the way I do.

Wow!

I have sooo many questions for you....

I believe my daughter is on the spectrum... I'm almost certain. She'll be a teen in a few years but, like you, her quirks have been with her since she was a toddler. Given she was our first baby, we didnt recognize anything she did as concerning. But she checks nearly every box.

A big part of me has always wondered if it is because she is homeschooled, and she is just awkward because of that. However, I remember that even I, as a young girl in the city public schools in the 80s, was the weird kid in class as well and the teacher told my mother I needed to be tested as well. So it makes me wonder if there is something genetic. I wouldn't be surprised if a test revealed some tendencies with me but my daughter's are undeniable.

I appreciate you sharing you experience as an awkward black girl. I remember reading somewhere how autism (high functioning) can go missed in girls. Add to that the penchant of traditional black parenting's call to discipline all problems away and you can get the setup to not take it as seriously as you should (I'm guilty of this, too).

OAN, my baby smiles just like this lady in the pictures I take of her, too, so I recognize that look as well.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
I know someone that was diagnosed at like 30, I was happy for him because dude was a troubled soul and no one understood him.
I remember he use to randomly start doing push ups no matter where as a coping mechanism

Savvir

Veteran
Daps
Kids don’t get 100 vaccines now. Lol

There’s only a few more and some are optional.

The link between autism and vaccines was proven to be false.