Reppin
T-Dot
still feel like this is pure bullshyt

folks just claiming a condition out of fukkin NO WHERE

white women get away with anytthing dawg

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Looking at the photo, you can definitely tell she’s autistic. Look at the face and eyes. Forced smile. I know because my son is autistic too. That’s how he looks in photos.
My son’s autistic too and I was thinking the same thing. I beautiful smile, but you can tell he wants no part of it in pics lol

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Wild how I immediately recognize her despite not being familiar with the name, from her always being in public with Hefner back in the 00s lol. Some of the shyt I remember or memorize is embarrassing.
:mjlol:

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Holly Madison is racist btw

Changed your mind or that makes your dikk harder

I'm sure she's racist but most of the "racist" thijgs she says here can be by being on the spectrum. Race inherently doesn't make logical sense and so her inability to understand what is and isn't political incorrect fits. I have a cousin is borderline severely autistic but comes off a snob when talking about Black people. All he know is Black folk.

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
Holly Madison is racist btw

Changed your mind or that makes your dikk harder

Did you watch the video?

You really mad she said the “homies” toys are supposed to be ethnic?

Kendra asked where’s the blonde one and Holly said there ain’t one for you ..

Loggie

All Star
Daps
A long time ago. Age 7 or so. But the diagnosis was kept from me and denied:downplayed most of my childhood. Im highly functional and a lot of the time it doesnt even really register. Almost like i was a little precocious or slow. Issue is nothing slow about me. I actually excel, at least in a lot of the more necessary areas :ehh::mjcry: I just process shyt a little differently. I was actually considered for the mentally gifted program in grade school. My attendance was the issue and the fact it involved a lot of extra commitment and getting up and getting to school earlier when it was a problem just getting there on time.
We did the beginning evaluation for my four year old daughter on Friday. The main one and diagnosis will be this Friday.

I just want my daughter to get the help she may need. We think she will be fine. These CoVID babies are different. She’s in speech therapy now but can just about read!!! Socially she isn’t there. Problem solving might be an issue as well. We will see.

Crazy.

Daps
We did the beginning evaluation for my four year old daughter on Friday. The main one and diagnosis will be this Friday.

I just want my daughter to get the help she may need. We think she will be fine. These CoVID babies are different. She’s in speech therapy now but can just about read!!! Socially she isn’t there. Problem solving might be an issue as well. We will see.

Crazy.
Surround her with love. I have a white friend whose daughter made friends with a little Mexican girl with Austism. They do the same counseling at their school and their mothers notice how so much of what’s wrong with little girls is cast aside by the counselors and aides. There’s so much to learn about the human brain but women have so many insecurities as they grow up. Teachers can absolute monsters to girls who are smart or different. Love on that baby.

The Half-Blood FKA Prince

Shroom gummies, liquor and destiny
Daps

Crazy.
One thing is certain even just knowing her abc's at that age is a very good sign breh. Socially she does have every chance if developing just fine, it may just take a little longer, and as @WonderCheeks mentioned u should definitely keep a close eye on her interactions until u are comfortable that she can look out for herself and none of the other kids try to exploit or abuse her. U gotta remember how a lot of kids can be. And these days a lot of these parents aint bothering to check even check them.

Just make sure u encourage while still being fairly straight forward with her.