Fat Joe Admits To Lying In “95 Percent” Of His Raps While Discussing Young Thug RICO Trial

Trap Soul

Superstar
Daps
Props to Jose for getting out in front if this shyt, he loves his life and don't want to spend him 50's/60's in a pen because of the bullshyt Don Cartegena image he dreamt up between housing endless empanadas :mjlol:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
RIP my bro Chris man. Idk what it was or why bruh was heavy into fat joe lol but he put me onto that Elephant in the Room album. Middle school shyt. It had some nice stuff back then.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Say what you want but TS and them spanish nikkas was no joke, pistol pete included.

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I mean Joe said what any smart O.G. supposed to say on CNN.

If you not from the Town or you under 35,you probably wasn't around,but really all you have to do is look back,alot of the shyt he was doing in the 90s didn't correlate with his level of financial success off of his music,nikka was a whole ass boss.

You hear Stephen Jackson and other players telling stories about how he had people acting as they personal bodyguards,nikka had whole Rucker teams filled with NBA stars and streetball legends and was betting wild money against Jay,nikka wasn't exactly lighting up the billboard charts at the time.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I mean Joe said what any smart O.G. supposed to say on CNN.

If you not from the Town or you under 35,you probably wasn't around,but really all you have to do is look back,alot of the shyt he was doing in the 90s didn't correlate with his level of financial success off of his music,nikka was a whole ass boss.

You hear Stephen Jackson and other players telling stories about how he had people acting as they personal bodyguards,nikka had whole Rucker teams filled with NBA stars and streetball legends and was betting wild money against Jay,nikka wasn't exactly lighting up the billboard charts at the time.
A smart OG isn't saying shyt about shyt because everyone, even feds, know it's a lie. That includes denying involvement when there are clear links

Soylent Greenz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
A smart OG isn't saying shyt about shyt because everyone, even feds, know it's a lie. That includes denying involvement when there are clear links
He was asked a question on a talk show.
He gave a talk show answer.
You wanted him to say "no comment" to gayle in that moment?