Fat Joe Admits To Lying In “95 Percent” Of His Raps While Discussing Young Thug RICO Trial

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It’s hilarious that it took for lyrics being admissible in court and interview nigs being revealed as secret informants for these dummies to finally think twice about self-snitching every chance they get. Salute to all the studio gangsters for being smart, salute to Rick Ross and Vanilla Ice and all them type nigs.

I remember as a kid hearing Fat Joe say they used to call him Crack because he was fat and his butt crack would show when he sat down in class 😆🤮, not saying it’s true but I remember him saying that decades ago so he ain’t just randomly make it up now.

Then again, on Definition of a Don (Top 5 Joe song, hard!) the hook is “They wanna know why ya name is Joey Crack? You a hustler, how they think you got the stacks?”. Nigs be sloppy liars lol. Stop lying man, everybody in general, cowards lie…if you out there doing things you need to lie about then stop doing it, 🤷🏽‍♂️…and if you a cornball so you gotta lie about not being a cornball, just stop being a cornball, 😆🤷🏽‍♂️…or be comfortable with being a cornball, being corny is the wave for real.

Last edited:

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
BZJdYJUIMAAPN2s.jpg

Hov

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm too old and realistic to think that most rappers are telling absolute truths, if not outright lying about what they do

And I'm 1000% sure that Fat Joe of all people did not kill or harm as many people as he has rapped about killing in his 30 year career :mjlol:

But I've also been to NY way too many times and hard some absolute ill ass stories about Fat Joe, and I used to hate him (rap-wise) back when I was younger...but I def learned that Terror Squad sh!t was real as real gets :picard:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
No way. I mean no way.

Next you'll tell me Jay didn't lose 91 bricks and never had to fall back.
He got A-1 credit he got it all back.

:troll:

King Poetic

The D.O.G.(Disciple Of God)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chavez Ravine
It’s no different than a nikka in front of judge telling the judge “ it’s just entertainment and art sir” to lower it sentence

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
I'm actually intrigued when they say someone is a studio gangster, or like Ja Rule is fake.

It takes a lot more skill to fantasize poetically about something you never did. And do it at a high level to where it's entertaining.

Rappers will never get proper credit for that but Hollywood writers do it all day.