Father catches daughters fiancé cheating and goes boxing/UFC/WWE :dead:

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Yoo that's crazy I was just talking to my chick about shyt like this,like brothers or father's running up on girls boyfriend's and putting hands on them,and I told her if I was in the wrong I'd definently man up and tell yo male family members I was wrong, but the moment they put they hands on me or walk up on me like they wanna get physical ima fukk them all the way up flat out.
I had an ex who got mad at me about something or another and when I told her I was through with the drama, she let it slip out in a shyt talking session of hers that she would say something to her cousins that would have them on my ass. She didnt even finish the sentence when I cut her off and said "They'll do what? Finish it. You act like you don't know how I am. Finish it. They'll do what?"

She got quiet as fukk and realized her slick ass mouth just got her fukked up. I left the house, drove to her closest cousin's house with her following me blowing my phone up. Pulled up to her cousin's crib and he was already outside washing her car or something, all the doors were open I remember. I walked straight up and told him to put his hands up (to his credit, he had great situational awareness)....and dropped him with 3 blows. She was screaming and shyt. I told her, her actions can get people killed just for having a jazzy ass mouth. I don't play with threats and the next time she threaten me, me and my guys will kill everyone one of her cousins.

I was on some other shyt back then but point is, don't ever play with your life over some p*ssy that you can't even have fukking with the next nikka. Women get too many nikkas sent clean the fukk off over shyt like this.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Breh,I used to see shyt like this in real life,I never understood how a nikka could just stand there and not do NOTHING while a nikka beatin yo ass,like it make me mad,that is crazy

They take those blows out of guilt. If the blows were unwarranted they would probably fight back.

As for me, whenever I cheated it was for a good reason. Even if it wasn't, there was still a good reason in my mind so I'm fighting back :mjpls:

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
If he didn't put hands on her that was unnecessary, not to mention traumatizing that baby that was also on the porch. Silly shyt.

Ashley Banks

All I ever wanted was the world
Daps
I had an ex who got mad at me about something or another and when I told her I was through with the drama, she let it slip out in a shyt talking session of hers that she would say something to her cousins that would have them on my ass. She didnt even finish the sentence when I cut her off and said "They'll do what? Finish it. You act like you don't know how I am. Finish it. They'll do what?"

She got quiet as fukk and realized her slick ass mouth just got her fukked up. I left the house, drove to her closest cousin's house with her following me blowing my phone up. Pulled up to her cousin's crib and he was already outside washing her car or something, all the doors were open I remember. I walked straight up and told him to put his hands up (to his credit, he had great situational awareness)....and dropped him with 3 blows. She was screaming and shyt. I told her, her actions can get people killed just for having a jazzy ass mouth. I don't play with threats and the next time she threaten me, me and my guys will kill everyone one of her cousins.

I was on some other shyt back then but point is, don't ever play with your life over some p*ssy that you can't even have fukking with the next nikka. Women get too many nikkas sent clean the fukk off over shyt like this.

so you went and beat up her cousin for no reason? and you threatened to murder her family members if she threatens you again?

:snoop:

Daps
They take those blows out of guilt. If the blows were unwarranted they would probably fight back.

As for me, whenever I cheated it was for a good reason. Even if it wasn't, there was still a good reason in my mind so I'm fighting back :mjpls:

I get that,you feel the guilt,but ima grown man,you not gonna put yo hands on me and not think nothing gonna happen to you. We can sit down and talk or just tell your daughter to get rid of me,but hitting me? Nah

FeloniousMonk

Dont mind me..Im a azzhole
Daps
Reppin
Them Lo Lifes...
1st off its non of his business..thats his daughters life.

2nd Beat up on young men who you know may not have a father to retaliate.

Im sorry, If I was the older cousin or uncle Im going to go see old boy about something..

Ole I got my boxing/ufc/wwe training from watching tv looking ass nicca.