Favorite track off All Eyez On Me *Disc 1*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deucage

"Who's the best: Pac, Nas and Big?"
Daps
Reppin
Th...th...th..th...th...The Coli.com
A continuation of my "Favorite track off a Classic or Great album" threads. Yesterday I covered 2Pac's "Me Against the World" in which The Coli voted for "So Many Tears", again there is no wrong answer on MATW. Today I will be covering 2Pac's classic,"All Eyez On Me". While Strictly 4 My N.I.G.G.A.Z planted the roots of a superstar & Me Against the World made it official, "All Eyez On Me" turned him into the biggest rapper alive. All Eyez On Me contains some of Pac's biggest hits and some of his best songs. While AEOM being THE best album of all time is subjective, I guarantee that if the whole world had a poll in which they chose their favorite album, I would bet all my money that AEOM would be the top pick. I lean towards MATW & 7DT, but AEOM is a certified classic. Upon release, AEOM drew acclaim from both the critics and audience. Almost every song on the first disc was a hit. Disc 1 in my opinion has no skipable tracks besides WYP#. Every single person in the West & South was bumping this album heavy back when it released. If you didn't hear this album playing around the streets then you probably lived in a gated community, & I guarantee NY was bumping this album no matter how bitter they were against Pac.:banderas:
Since AEOM is a double disc album, I had to split it into 2 parts in which Disc 2 will come tomorrow. Same thing will happen when I do "Life After Death". Disc 1 in itself is a certified classic, with Disc 2 having bangers as well. Rappers dream of having such an album where almost every song is unskippable. Get that filler shyt out of here, the majority of the songs are pure fire:whew:. My favorite track off Disc 1 is a tie between "Tradin' War Stories" & "Only God Can Judge Me". TWS is a classic to me, everyone on the track went hard especially Pac & Storm. OGCJM sounded like it could of been on "Me Against the World", it's that good. What's your favorite track off *Disc 1* & if you can,explain.
(Keep in mind that this is for *Disc 1)
2Pac-All-Eyez-On-Me.jpg

Last edited:

Jacaveli The Don

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#NarcissistGang
Tough bro. A few favs;

Ambitonz Az A Ridah: classic Daz beat that Quik mixed :wow:

Skandalouz: Another classic Daz beat that has more than a touch of mixing by Quik. Plus Nate Dogg KILLED it.

2 of Amerika'z Most Wanted: 'Pac. Snoop Doggy Dogg. Over ANOTHER classic Daz beat. And again, Quik mixed it. fukking all star dream team :wow:

If I had to pick one, I would say Skandalouz.
Quik did some serious damage to that song in the mixing.