Favorite track off All Eyez On Me *Disc 1*

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
California love remix always hit..just so funky and Pac killed it..came on to the track like a tornado. .ill shyt..Video was dope too..skipped school to watch the premier on Mtv when they played both videos back to back.....fukkin grew to hate the official single...

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
California love remix always hit..just so funky and Pac killed it..came on to the track like a tornado. .ill shyt..Video was dope too..skipped school to watch the premier on Mtv when they played both videos back to back.....fukkin grew to hate the official single...

I loved the og version with the horns but of course they wore it the fukk out :..the remix is more strpped down raw and my man Roger Troutman's (:mjcry: RIP) ad libs are perfect on that beat

R-Typ3

All Star
Daps
Only God Can Judge Me..the rest of y'all muthafukkas stay out my business :salute:

What'z Ya Phone# 777 is a hard beat to play let alone rap to yet a easily perfect one to help fukk da shid out your lady :myman:

No More Pain..My only fear of death is reincarnation..<3 of a souljah with the brain 2 teach a whole nation :salute:

Life Goes On.. :mjcry:

I Ain't Mad At Cha :wow:

Renzo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I loved the og version with the horns but of course they wore it the fukk out :..the remix is more strpped down raw and my man Roger Troutman's (:mjcry: RIP) ad libs are perfect on that beat
Use to love the mad max version...it was so HUGE in 96..the shyt was every where, I got sick of hearing...video used come on like 10 times a day..the remix which is actually the original if im not mistaken still bump til this day...plus that was some classic pac and dre over a dope classic Deathrow beat....come shake,shake it mama mama..shake shake it ..shaaaayaaaayaaake..talkin bout a 10 point on the ritcher scaaaale..still my shyt

AJtheOne

Nets/Giants/Yankees
Daps
Reppin
N.E.W. Jerz/#TNT
I can't choose
2s1t8nk.jpg

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
"Thug Passion"?
"Wonder Why They Call U bytch?"
"Shawty Wanna Be a Thug"?

"What'z Ya Phone #"?
"Heaven Ain't Hard 2 Find"?

You may not see them as filler, but you have to admit that you could see why someone wouldn't like those songs. The album is classic to me, but those songs are skips.

:what: x 10000

Farrinto

Who's the best MCs? Biggie, Jay-Z, and Nas
Daps
Reppin
Philly
See book 1 is a classic by itself, so basically Pac put out 2 classics on the same day you bytch ass nikkas :pacspit:

This was tough, I went with Ambitionz but it could have been any of 5 or 6 songs :umad:

If released by itself, Book 2 wouldn't be a classic.

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Life Goes On. man, that track is next level. Straight chills to this day.

I'm surprised by the no-votes for How Do You Want It. that'd be my next choice.

"2 in the morning and we still high assed out, screaming thug til I die before passed out, but now that you're gone I'm in the zone thinking I don't wanna die all alone, but now you're gone" :mjcry:

Pac man, his heart will never be matched on a track.