Favorite track off Ghostface Killah's - "Ironman" (Poll & Discussion)

Favorite track off Ironman

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ZEB WALTON

ayo! - BEZ
Daps
Reppin
No Father To MY Style.. A Son Unique
@SoulController will not be pleased

I picked after the smoke is clear
Black jesus us up there as well as daytona 500 and faster blade (rae solo). Raekwon KILLLLLLED this album btw. Revenger for ghost sharking cuban linx

Btw OP keep it up with bobby digital and cappdonna the pillage albums. Wu had classic after classic back then

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
My absolute favorite solo project from the wu members , well they 1st projects supreme clientele is my fav.

Being from Chicago, lot of my friends were no limit crazy at this time. And when I tried to play ob4cl, liquid swords, tical, etc they couldn't get into it. But when I played this one, they all fukked with it. This one and old dirty.

And can we agree this is the best movie sampled album ever?

Those education of sonny Carson samples :banderas:

I still don't know where that sample is from before wildflower but that one was crazy too.

Voted assassination day but it's really at least 6 tracks on here I ain't mad anyone chose. This album has that many bangers. That is why ghost always been my fav wu member.

Deucage

"Who's the best: Pac, Nas and Big?"
Daps
Reppin
Th...th...th..th...th...The Coli.com
@SoulController will not be pleased

I picked after the smoke is clear
Black jesus us up there as well as daytona 500 and faster blade (rae solo). Raekwon KILLLLLLED this album btw. Revenger for ghost sharking cuban linx

Btw OP keep it up with bobby digital and cappdonna the pillage albums. Wu had classic after classic back then
Definitely. The Wu had an impeccable run:banderas:

DJ Mart-Kos

All Star
Daps
This was the first rapalbum i ever bought. I bought it with a missing booklet for a very low price.

Daps
Reppin
London
Damn... many to choose from... 260, Wildflower, Fish, All That I Got Is You, Winter Warz, Motherless Child.
My choice is All That I Got Is You due to the range of emotions and memories evoked on that track that we all could relate to. Absolute masterpiece.

"Word up mommy, I love you
Word up
It was all you, word, you brought me in like this" :mjcry::mjcry:

And then Mary's singing :to::to:

Then Poppa Wu dropping some knowledge :salute::ohhh: