Favorite track off Nas'-"Stillmatic"(Poll & Discussion)

Favorite track off Stillmatic

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Deucage

"Who's the best: Pac, Nas and Big?"
Daps
Reppin
Th...th...th..th...th...The Coli.com
A continuation of my "Favorite track off a Classic or Great album" Yesterday I covered It Was Written in which Take It in Blood won by an almost Astronomical lead. Today will be "Stillmatic". After an average album (I Am) and a pretty bad album (Nastradamus). It looked like things were done for Nas, but on December 18, 2001, Nas released Stillmatic. Upon its release, Stillmatic received acclaim by Critics and Fans alike. Everyone called Stillmatic Nas' Comeback and his return to form. And chances are that Stillmatic is definitely not on Jay-Z's list of favorite Nas albums. My favorite track on Stillmatic has to be 2nd Childhood. The track always has me:mjcry:, it truly made me think Nas is back, a personal classic and favorite of mine. As you can see I have left off Braveheart Party off the poll as I refuse to believe that piece of putrid garbage exists. :scust:. What's your favorite track & if you can,explain.

xelp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I came into this thread wondering what my favorite track was then I read down the list and got to 2nd Childhood :ahh: Classic hip hop track. Perfection.

Runner up would be the intro. "Heart of a king, blood of a slave."

On the real, I don't like the last 5 tracks on the album. The first 10 are piff. I stop playing it once I hit track 11.

Big Mel

@bigboss
Daps
Reppin
Flodge free zone
Looking at the options laid out in plain view and I see one overrated ass album. I count 5 legit dope tracks. A few kinda good ones and then lots of trash or songs I've completely forgotten about.

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got urself a and it aint even close brehs. shyt takes you right back to that era, so many double meanings in the song and the lyrics themselves. Pen game was nasty. 2nd childhood was :wow:

I could sit here and make an argument for all of them, the album is a 5/5, 10/10, classic of classics brehs

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
"You're Da Man", with "One Mic" and the intro tied for 2nd. I just remember rewinding "You're Da Man" a lot after I first heard it. Think I was a sophomore in high school in gym and I thought it seemed like a great defining track for Nas.

you also left off Poison?

Ike with the Iverson jersey :aicmon:

That's "What Goes Around".