FBI investigator breaks down the war crime that Blackwater just got pardoned for

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
??

Nature of news media. Always been like this

godupdates-son-of-sam-serial-killer-speaks-out-after-40-years-fb-768x403.jpg
Yes. Still horrific.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
The "redemption" story leaves out what should be the crucial piece of evidence that blows up their cover story.

None of the Blackwater guards were shot or had bullet holes in any of their vehicles.

That should be ballgame right there. No way they were taking unprovoked AK-47 fire and yet ended up with all of their vehicles completely unscathed. Imagine shooting into cars long enough to kill SEVENTEEN people, but not have a single bullet hit any of you or any of your own vehicles?

No one was shooting at them.

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Yes. Still horrific.
In this case, it's news media trying to squeeze a few more ounces from the Trump windfall. Terrible president, but great for media outlets
The "redemption" story leaves out what should be the crucial piece of evidence that blows up their cover story.

None of the Blackwater guards were shot or had bullet holes in any of their vehicles.

That should be ballgame right there. No way they were taking unprovoked AK-47 fire and yet ended up with all of their vehicles completely unscathed. Imagine shooting into cars long enough to kill SEVENTEEN people, but not have a single bullet hit any of you or any of your own vehicles?

No one was shooting at them.

I don't see redemption in their stories, but this country is as polarized as ever so I won't be surprised if a segment of the country sees it that way. Their victims were non white and non Christian and to many that means their lives weren't worth anything. Blacks who are their fellow American citizens get killed unjustifiably on American soil by cops, and many don't care. The lives and deaths of brown people in foreign countries don't matter to them.

But about the post-pardon comments, they are running with the same story from before.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
In this case, it's news media trying to squeeze a few more ounces from the Trump windfall. Terrible president, but great for media outlets

I don't see redemption in their stories, but this country is as polarized as ever so I won't be surprised if a segment of the country sees it that way. Their victims were non white and non Christian and to many that means their lives weren't worth anything. Blacks who are their fellow American citizens get killed unjustifiably on American soil by cops, and many don't care. The lives and deaths of brown people in foreign countries don't matter to them.

But about the post-pardon comments, they are running with the same story from before.
I know they're still running with the same story, I just wish the author had included that crucial fact.

If you're gonna let them spout their excuse for murdering 17 civilians as "We were being fired upon", then you should inform your readers that the investigative team sent by the FBI found no evidence whatsoever of enemy fire including no Blackwater personnel or vehicles stuck by a single bullet.