FBI Jailed breh for months with no bail claiming he was a black identity extremist

Slangtonomo

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
And notice he said he was basically trolling. They came and got that man for trolling!

They knew those charges wouldn't stick and basically were trolling him. To bring enough disruption and discomfort to his life to where he would serve as an example.

That's the scary part of this! They can snatch anyone up at anytime, KNOW a Judge will :stopitslime: "That's not Constitutional" and all the while they're :troll:. They have the resources and greenlight to just play with nikkas.

While a nikka being trolled for 5 months will lose everything.

audemarzz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Honestly I never seen white people as emotional as after micah Johnson. . .all the protesting and what not they just waved that shyt off, when he did what he did though whew it was as if he shook the world may he rest in peace.

I was in Dallas not to long afterwards and remember some of the peeps down there saying the cops know not to fukk around . .

It was calm . . .like I hardly noticed the police I had one pull up behind me that motherfukker turned the corner before I could even see him in my rearview . .I'm like "shyt I wanna move here"

3rdWorld

Veteran
Daps
If we're 12-14% of the population, politics won't do shyt for us. Voting won't do shyt for us, unless you live in a majority black area and voting locally. But even that has a check and balance to make sure there's no ACTUAL black utopia where we can grow power.

Black cities are held in check at the state level. Which are held in check federally.

So you see my nikkas, we really don't want to admit this but we know it: THERE IS NOOO HOPE FOR US IN AMERICA.

We own less than 1% of anything in this country. After 500 years! That tells you either we're super stupid, or the problems systemic.

If the problems systemic, it takes either power or numbers to adjust that system. Power through violence and threat. With numbers you can use politics.

To simplify it: Picture 10 people in a room. You're the ONE black person. How the fukk are you going to influence those other 9 cacs into having your interests before theirs? That's the position we're in here in America.

Group economics. Black people have trillions of dollars as a collective but not a strong collective entrepreneurial spirit.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Local Rochester Rapper Makes Death Threats Towards President Obama

People have to do better, all publicly isn’t good publicity. A local Rapper from Rochester N.Y who goes by the name Eerie Canal is now facing federal charges after the Secret Service says he made death threats toward President Obama.

Court papers say Secret Service agents arrested Brandon Correa on Wednesday at his Kingston Street home.
Agents questioned him after a post on his Twitter account included a message directed at the president that read in part
, “I’m coming to watch you die." Agents say he repeated that the president quote "must die" during questioning.

According to court paperwork, Correa told agents that Jehovah and CNN told him to make the threats.
I guess he wanted to by famous by any means necessary but if convicted, Correa could face up to 10 years in prison.

:sas2:

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
In another topic brehs was saying police keep “order” and enforce laws:sas2:

Seems like thats only true for a certain segment of the population.

Relax Hennessy x

There was just a thread made about an FBI agent undercover in a white supremacy group exposing a plot to kill a black man

TELL ME YA CHEESIN FAM?

I walk around a little edgy already
Daps
Reppin
The H
fukk outta here cac, my pics been posted years ago on this site and sohh before.
:stopitslime:
All the proof needed to show you're an agent has been posted. Same name same posting style? Yep confirmed cac.

That ain't no damn coincidence breh, stop it.

Your ultra militant act, liberal use of the word fakkit, inability to make a post without some vague death threats, you and that cac are the same person.
:ufdup:
He ain't no damn militant
He been openly c00ning and :cape: for cacs for years
He claims Jamaican so no surprise there

Black or not,if he made those racist comments... he needs to go

:camby:

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
So the first couple of of post were asking why the thread had so little replies, and that nikkas only care about fukkery.

But y’all in here fighting:deadmanny:

The Coli.com........

Uncle Hotep

Banned
Supporter
Daps
on the other hand if we know this about the Feds why do we openly make videos making threats. epitome of stupidity...Sure the FBI isnt playing fair but when have they ever played fair.

get off social media talking reckless

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
I predict a lot of anger and “pretend we’re not at war brehs” type shock and nothing of substance will come from this thread :russell:

cdub123

Bed Stuy Do or Die
Daps
Reppin
This is scary as fukk. shyt is really getting real out here.