FBI Jailed breh for months with no bail claiming he was a black identity extremist

CrownHeights

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
5760.jpg

Rakem Balogun thought he was dreaming when armed agents in tactical gear stormed his apartment. Startled awake by a large crash and officers screaming commands, he soon realized his nightmare was real, and he and his 15-year-old son were forced outside of their Dallas home, wearing only underwear.

Handcuffed and shaking in the cold wind, Balogun thought a misunderstanding must have led the FBI to his door on 12 December 2017. The father of three said he was shocked to later learn that agents investigating “domestic terrorism” had been monitoring him for years and were arresting him that day in part because of his Facebook posts criticizing police.

“It’s tyranny at its finest,” said Balogun, 34. “I have not been doing anything illegal for them to have surveillance on me. I have not hurt anyone or threatened anyone.”

Balogun spoke to the Guardian this week in his first interview since he was released from prison after five months locked up and denied bail while US attorneys tried and failed to prosecute him, accusing him of being a threat to law enforcement and an illegal gun owner.

Balogun, who lost his home and more while incarcerated, is believed to be the first person targeted and prosecuted under a secretive US surveillance effort to track so-called “black identity extremists”

:gucci: The Justice Department's head Keebler Elf got FBI agents arresting brehs over Facebook posts criticizing police brutality all under the guise of Black "Identity Extremism" but here the kicker:

Investigators began monitoring Balogun, whose legal name is Christopher Daniels, after he participated in an Austin, Texas, rally in March 2015 protesting against law enforcement, special agent Aaron Keighley testified in court.

The FBI, Keighley said, learned of the protest from a video on Infowars, a far-right site run by the commentator Alex Jones, known for spreading false news and conspiracy theories.

The reference to Infowars stunned Balogun: “They’re using a conspiracy theorist video as a reason to justify their tyranny? That is a big insult.”

:gucci::gucci::gucci::gucci: Info Wars brehs....The government referenced INFO WARS as justification for this bullshyt......Meanwhile:

The government’s own crime data has largely undermined the notion of a growing threat from a “black identity extremist” [BIE] movement, a term invented by law enforcement. In addition to an overall decline in police deaths, most individuals who shoot and kill officers are white men, and white supremacists have been responsible for nearly 75% of deadly extremist attacks since 2001.

Deranged white men out here murking all these pigs and somehow they worried about us? Elections matter brehs.

Luckily the judge threw out the case as unconstitutional and freed the breh but we all know what message Sessions and his ilk are sending.

But but but but emails :pacspit:

Read the full post here: Black activist jailed for his Facebook posts speaks out about secret FBI surveillance

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Both sides brehs .....
Shut the fukk up. The Left used BLM to make sure brehs like Balogun wouldn't have a voice. The right is heavy handed and racist.
You just can't stop derailing threads because your old bytch lost a bullshyt election to a rich con artist reality tv star.Two sides, one bird, all garbage.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
But what exactly were they trying to charge him with? Has a clear explainatiom of what exactly a “black identity extremist” is, ever been released? :gucci:

He definitely needs to keep telling this story to whoever will listen. Go to every news stations and every radio station. Trying to sue the feds will probably fail, but i would still try honestly. That’s outrageous. Especially since he lost his home behind this.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
You ought to be killed you stupid deranged fukk

It pisses me off that I can only wishdeath upon you inatead of exterminating you
Come get some:mjgrin:. Death threats make me smile.:blessed:
It's funny you choose to post this in a thread about a black man being snatched up in front of his son...for daps.