FBI Jailed breh for months with no bail claiming he was a black identity extremist

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:gucci: Fam that's beyond fukk up thing to say to someone.
:mjlol: you have this fakkit @Indiglow Meta (R$G) attempting to take away from this blatant white supremacist maneuver by talking about clinton amd obama amd this is the best you can say:hhh:

This nikka need a to die,he is nothing more than an asset for white supremacists.:francis:

Judgement!

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South Sacramento
Hey fakkit. This brother was arrested explicitly under the black extremist labeling tactics of the fib ordered by sessions..

This has nothing to do with Obama fakkit
Were you raised by a single mother? You know damn well you wouldn't talk to anybody like this in public. Go take your opioids.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
You are weapon of white supremacy, you need to die fakkit
Does the premise of this thread enrage you? Tell me why.
The troll tactics aren't making me angry. I real life enjoy threats and hate.
Calling me all types of fakkits, aren't you supposed to be down with the LGBT and all this progressive tolerance?
Let's stick to the subject: A black man down for the cause was kidnapped by the pigs due to expressing his ire at pig murderers.
You threaten another blackman in the same thread, attempt to derail multiple times.
Smelling funny out here, and I don't care if you "black" or not. :salute: to the real.