FBI uncovered bribery plot BEFORE Obama admin approved Russian uranium deal

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
Coli Dems stay losing. @The Black Panther @Call Me James i remember arguing with both of you about this and y’all deflected to “well HRC is only one of 37 depts that needed to approve” blah blah bullshyt

FBI uncovered Russian bribery plot before Obama administration approved controversial nuclear deal with Moscow

Federal agents used a confidential U.S. witness working inside the Russian nuclear industry to gather extensive financial records, make secret recordings and intercept emails as early as 2009 that showed Moscow had compromised an American uranium trucking firm with bribes and kickbacks in violation of the Foreign Corrupt Practices Act, FBI and court documents show.

They also obtained an eyewitness account — backed by documents — indicating Russian nuclear officials had routed millions of dollars to the U.S. designed to benefit former President Bill Clinton’s charitable foundation during the time Secretary of State Hillary Clinton served on a government body that provided a favorable decision to Moscow, sources told The Hill.

:blessed:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Well, it looks like you chopped the article short.

From what I read is they were running a racketeering scheme that affected shipping companies, were prosecuted, and the point of concern is that the FBI did not inform congress and the other agencies of this investigation before the vote.

Looks like this has come up in connection with Russian money laundering. :mjlol:

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel

From what I read is they were running a racketeering scheme that affected shipping companies, were prosecuted, and the point of concern is that the FBI did not inform congress and the other agencies of this investigation before the vote.

Looks like this has come up in connection with Russian money laundering. :mjlol:

The final court case also made no mention of any connection to the influence peddling conversations the FBI undercover informant witnessed about the Russian nuclear officials trying to ingratiate themselves with the Clintons even though agents had gathered documents showing the transmission of millions of dollars from Russia’s nuclear industry to an American entity that had provided assistance to Bill Clinton’s foundation, sources confirmed to The Hill.

No one said the Clintons were stupid. They run corruption schemes like the best of them, clearly.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest

The people responsible were arrested, convicted, sentenced and fined.

How is this an L? :francis:

That’s when conservative author Peter Schweitzer and The New York Times documented how Bill Clinton collected hundreds of thousands of dollars in Russian speaking fees and his charitable foundation collected millions in donations from parties interested in the deal while Hillary Clinton presided on the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States.

I guess this part was irrelevant :francis:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
That’s when conservative author Peter Schweitzer and The New York Times documented how Bill Clinton collected hundreds of thousands of dollars in Russian speaking fees and his charitable foundation collected millions in donations from parties interested in the deal while Hillary Clinton presided on the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States.

I guess this part was irrelevant :francis:
It is. This wasn't a unilateral decision.

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
Then-Attorney General Eric Holder was among the Obama administration officials joining Hillary Clinton on the Committee on Foreign Investment in the United States at the time the Uranium One deal was approved. Multiple current and former government officials told The Hill they did not know whether the FBI or DOJ ever alerted committee members to the criminal activity they uncovered.

It is. This wasn't a unilateral decision.

You right breh :mjlol:

Black Panther

Long Live The King
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wakanda
Coli Dems stay losing. @The Black Panther

You bring up coli Dems, and then dare to mention my name. :bpgucci:

To your point, this is actually an interesting development.

I'm not sure how this gets around the fact that Clinton wasn't the main signatory on the deal, but do you :kanyebp:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

basically this.

thats all it is.

And the FBI is all over the Russian fukkery so when it came time to get into the weeds of this it wasn't even that important in the bigger picture.

ANNNND this proves how serious the Trump-Russia scandal is if the FBI is just sitting on intel like this.