FBI uncovered bribery plot BEFORE Obama admin approved Russian uranium deal

Daps
Reppin
NULL
basically this.

thats all it is.

And the FBI is all over the Russian fukkery so when it came time to get into the weeds of this it wasn't even that important in the bigger picture.

ANNNND this proves how serious the Trump-Russia scandal is if the FBI is just sitting on intel like this.

Orrrrr the complete opposite :sadcam:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The people responsible were arrested, convicted, sentenced and fined.

How is this an L? :francis:
yeah but the people involved were arrested?

Whats the big deal. This was some low level exploitative bullshyt.

DMWOwltVwAEJrBW.jpg:large

Daps
Alt-right pro-russian conspiracy theorist will not be tolerated
So this is why all this Hollywood ish is poppin' off....

ill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mother Russia & Greater Israel
basically this.

thats all it is.

And the FBI is all over the Russian fukkery so when it came time to get into the weeds of this it wasn't even that important in the bigger picture.

ANNNND this proves how serious the Trump-Russia scandal is if the FBI is just sitting on intel like this.

It actually proves how incompetent the feds are. Also shows gross negligence by Obama admin.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Russia buy Facebook ads we must impeach Trump :ufdup:

Russia secure the Clinton bag :ld:

This why I don't take these nikkas serious . I shyt on Obama in a heartbeat and then shyt on Trump in a heartbeat .

@General Mills

What point are you trying to make? That the FBI under the Obama administration should have announced the investigation before pressing charges?

The donations were covered in 2015 when this story broke by the Times.

131 million of the 141 million in donations cane from Frank Giustra who sold his take on the company in 2007 and donated outside the window.

Only one donation came during the window of the sale approval and I'm assuming that's the guy who was charged. :francis:

The point of the article is that people wanted gull disclosure or more disclosure of an ongoing investigation.

One that ended in arrest. What I don't see here Alis that investigation showing successfully bribing any of the 37 people who voted on the deal.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

This why I don't take these nikkas serious . I shyt on Obama in a heartbeat and then shyt on Trump in a heartbeat .

@General Mills

What point are you trying to make? That the FBI under the Obama administration should have announced the investigation before pressing charges?

131 million of the 141 million in donations cane from Frank Giustra who sold his take on the company in 2007 and donated outside the window.

Only one donation came during the window of the sale approval and I'm assuming that's the guy who was charged. :francis:

The point of the article is that people wanted gull disclosure or more disclosure of an ongoing investigation.

One that ended in arrest. What I don't see here Alis that investigation showing successfully bribing any of the 37 people who voted on the deal.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

@General Mills

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest

Link(s)?

ExodusNirvana

Change is inevitable...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I'm so glad OP and many other posters in here are so focused on the evil that is linked to Obama and the Clintons :mjlol:

I hope they will contribute to the staggering list of improprieties linked to the Trump Cabal:lolbron: