Fed-Up TV Anchor Goes On Epic Rant Over NBC's Olympics Monopoly!

Daps

Faced with the strict limitations NBC has placed on using video clips and reproducing the Olympics logo for sports news coverage, one Chicago sportscaster delivered an epic on-air song-and-dance routine on Tuesday night. ...

Daps
Yeah shyt be taped as fukk especially for west coast people I have no idea what is live and what isn't I honestly haven't even caught much I just keep up on Twitter or check the thread that's pinned at top of forum.
Basically nothing on the west coast is live. Other than the bullshyt sports. The main events are replays because NBC won't show them live because most people are at work, they replay it at prime time. It's all about ratings .

Soccer and basketball are usually live tho.

Ima be pissed af if the Ussain Bolt 100 meter gets ruined for me

DlAMONDZ

That pu$$y got me grinning
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Yeah shyt be taped as fukk especially for west coast people I have no idea what is live and what isn't I honestly haven't even caught much I just keep up on Twitter or check the thread that's pinned at top of forum.
Bruh the Michael Phelps race yesterday wasn't shown on NBC till like 11 at night :dead:

fukk NBC and their shytty ass delays :pacspit:

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Basically nothing on the west coast is live. Other than the bullshyt sports. The main events are replays because NBC won't show them live because most people are at work, they replay it at prime time. It's all about ratings .

Soccer and basketball are usually live tho.

Ima be pissed af if the Ussain Bolt 100 meter gets ruined for me

Yeah last time I had to watch the 100m on some british stream live I don't think that shyt came on over our air until 6/7 hours after the fact hate the coverage but I understand why they do it. I don't care about much of the events i'll check out shyt if nothing else is on.

Tide Run This

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Garnet N Gold
Bruh the Michael Phelps race yesterday wasn't shown on NBC till like 11 at night :dead:

fukk NBC and their shytty ass delays :pacspit:

Haha I got home from my friends last night and turned to the local news and they had gymnastics on a 12am pacific time I know that shyt had to be big time tape delay.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
The way the olympics is televised is :trash:

Replays:trash:
how would you prefer they handle marquee events? have people competing at 1am local time, where sports are sure to overlap and people will still be complaining (starts too late on the east coast, too early on the west...etc). you can stream every event for free as it happens, what else do you want?

Last edited:
Daps
Haha I got home from my friends last night and turned to the local news and they had gymnastics on a 12am pacific time I know that shyt had to be big time tape delay.

everytime i turned there the last few days it was Tennis at primetime:stopitslime:-- i was done a week ago :manny: