Ferguson police execute an unarmed 17 yr old boy (Update: Ferguson police chief to resign 3/19)

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:merchant:shot him 10 times

Also video here
http://fox2now.com/2014/08/09/man-shot-killed-in-ferguson-apartment-complex/

FERGUSON, MO (KTVI) – A shooting in Ferguson has tensions riding high between residents and police in north St. Louis County.

Saturday afternoon a police involved shooting occurred at the Canfield Green apartment complex in the 2900 block of Canfield.

Police say an officer from the Ferguson Police Department was involved in shooting at the apartment complex that left one man dead.

At the request of the Ferguson Police Department the St. Louis County Crimes Against Person Unit is taking over the investigation of the shooting.

Following the shooting a large crowd of residents from the apartment complex gathered at the crime scene in the middle of the apartment complex. In response to the crowd Ferguson police request additional help for crowd control from St. Louis County Police.

A spokesperson for St. Louis County Police says a perimeter was set-up around the apartment complex after gun fire was heard in the area.

Last edited:

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
like i was saying in the walmart thread. i want all them nikkas that dapped lovelyday to come in here and find a justification. i know they'll automatically come in here on some "but that situation is different" --bullshyt, its the exact same problem in both cases.

as much as they like to blame nikkas for their own executions, the one constant is always these over aggressive, racist ass white cops.

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
But we're supposed to get over it. It's 2014 racism doesn't exist any more. When is the last time you EVER heard of the police killing an unarmed white woman. An armed one for that matter! Fukking disgusting, but we're not supposed to get mad anymore, and we're all just unnecessarily complaining.

Canon

Veteran
Daps
:merchant:this shyt is crazy

BuobhofCIAAXs0s.jpg

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
like i was saying in the walmart thread. i want all them nikkas that dapped lovelyday to come in here and find a justification. i know they'll automatically come in here on some "but that situation is different" --bullshyt, its the exact same problem in both cases.

as much as they like to blame nikkas for their own executions, the one constant is always these over aggressive, racist ass white cops.

LOL @ the situation NOT being different.

This why yall dude catch flak, straight up irrational.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
LOL @ the situation NOT being different.

This why yall dude catch flak, straight up irrational.

one situation, you had a white couple give a false justification for a mans murder.

the other situation, cops bypassed that false justification all together and did what he wanted to do anyways.

whats the difference? whats the constant in all of the cases besides the dead black male?